MadBull Noveske KX3 Amplifier

madbull

This is the proto-type.

Product will be available in 2 weeks.

During the today's testing, KX3 really surprised us.

The volume did go loud and comes with the "clinking" sound.

More like two metals punching each other. Very amazing sound!

It is very hard to describe.

In the video, it didn't show the actual sound. My digital camera sucks...

MSRP: ~$30

Full licensed by Noveske Rifleworks.

Will have 2 version:

(1) Gold edition: 100 pcs with John Noveske's signature with special display box.

(2) Assult edition: Black color.

Please NOTE: the video can't not show the actual sound difference. My camera is not good on "Audio."

The actual sound will be "totally" different. You will have a totally new experience of the Airsoft. Why? check the photos below and you will know the reason.

More photos: http://www.madbullairsoft.com/images/Products/KX3/

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0014.JPG

For CQB it's useful psycological weapon I suppose.

My main playing point is building clearence which I'm pretty dam good at. I go in grenades, surefire, full auto with a 9.6v. It's all about the enemy ducking, louder weapons sound like they cause more pain :)

I'll be picking one up.

Anyone know if a UK retailer will be selling them?

Oh yeah you can hear the difference in the video - skipping forward helps. Need a decible metter somewhere infront of the muzzle to clock the difference.

why does anyone want to make their sound signature louder????

Intimatation works a treat. I have a silenced sniper rifle but my MP5 PDW is modified to be as loud as possible.

I'm building a M4 Patroit (sorry madbull your patroit kit isn't quite what I'm after) and I'll been looking at getting one of these Noveske things on the front of it.

Two questions though: why are there two cones? And why do they have holes in them?

My experience tells me that the conical flash hider/sound enhancers are only effective on short barreled guns up to the barrel length of the P90/Car15/M4CQBR/G36C with an appropriate upgrade > 350fps. Without the upgrade or having a longer barrel would not create the "crack" effect.

Aside from the Noveske, I have found that the AKS74U/Beta Spet flash hider, And the M4/M16 Marui flash hider to be comparatively loud.

And yeah its very much a psychology thing, it does scary the cuck out of people particular in bush fighting.

Archived