New Poseidon Kit

nuclear_darkness

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's gross...

I'm building a M22 from the Ghost in the Shell movie.

Though personally I prefer the SAC 2nd gig one

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/527/1168505824215dx7.jpg

Actually, the Seburo you've got a pic of there is designated as the Seburo C26-A. Did you get a kit, or are you building it from scratch?

Here's some more pics of it that I scanned a while back:

arms32004pd9.th.jpg

gits1qf4.th.jpg

gits2gc8.th.jpg

gits3cn7.th.jpg

gits4km6.th.jpg

gits5hl0.th.jpg

gits6ej3.th.jpg

gits2ndsacseburohk4.th.jpg

The fact that the chick in the pics is pretty hot, doesn't hurt either. ;) I love this gun!

That's gross...

I'm building a M22 from the Ghost in the Shell movie.

Though personally I prefer the SAC 2nd gig one

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/527/1168505824215dx7.jpg

I'm pretty sure thats the gun used in the 1st Gig, you can tell by the lovely pink suit ;)

She wears a more tactical grayish suit in the 2nd Gig.

Is that C26A with the sliencer an airsoft version because that is nice and if so where can you get them from.

It is indeed an airsoft version. I inquired years ago with the company that produced the kit (which is not Poseidon), and they said that they only sold it at a convention one time and would not be producing them ever again. <_<

I much prefer Kusanagi's clothing from 2nd Gig. The clothes she wears in the first one by-and-large scream street-walker/hooker/whatever. They're also too loud and too unique. I cannot honestly see them being used by a combat vet or professional soldier, even a secret professional soldier unless posing as a prostitute (granted, she pretty much does that in her off time, but that's beside the point).

As for the gun: Fugly. It doesn't look to be more comfortable or useful that the old-fashioned M4. Put more bluntly, it's the fugliest AR I have ever seen.

Archived