Tokyo Marui Type 89-F Rifle

spartan490

New Type 89-F Rifle from Tokyo Marui available for pre-order at Redwolf. Doesn't look half bad. A lot better than the original Type 89 IMHO.

Redwolf info page

T89-F-L.jpg

That is so ugly. I'm not kidding. For once, I think i've found a gun that is geniunly UGLY. This comming from a guy who likes the P90 and thinks the FAMAS and Mac 11's are cute!

Shinden if you're reading this please get this in at your store soon.... I need this BAD!!!

looks even sweeter than the reg t-89 and I owned one of those before, 3 round burst is just freaking sweet to the core, but the first thing I did to my 89 when I got it was taking off the bipod, it was really useless.

looks even sweeter than the reg t-89 and I owned one of those before, 3 round burst is just freaking sweet to the core, but the first thing I did to my 89 when I got it was taking off the bipod, it was really useless.

you had a Type 89, and didn't tell me? :mellow:

After you pried just about every gun I ever loved from my very arms too.. :no:

M-M-Monster! :P

/Drama

Shinden if you're reading this please get this in at your store soon.... I need this BAD!!!

Yes Shinden, get this gun in at PE soon, So Lineman and myself can have a Mexican standoff over the only one you guys have in stock. ^_^

for some reason, the reg t-89 didn't sell very well at PE, but sure, I'm up for a firefight over one of these, hell if ASP was still around I'd even make it down to AL for another OP:SC... / OT

I guess we're looking at 350~360 at PE? Fantastic.

I hope you're a fast draw LM, because I'm the fastest in the east! :P

Archived