Tanio Koba C8(M4-Canadian)

aerodrew

yep theres going to be an export co2 mag version = even more expensive pseudo-regulated mags. No indication of wether the co2 version will have anymore performance heavier bolt stronger recoil spring etc or just regulated down to around 134a levels to provide same performance/wear rate with less cooldown

No, its performance im worried about, it could be my dream gun(hk21) and if it didnt perform then i would look the other way without shedding a tear.

Plus that would make me a hypocrite because my gbb primary(mp5) is made as a aeg

Ah sorry. I misread you previous post.

Sorry, it's a M4 with thermold mags then.

Kinda missed the point of Magsz' post didn't you? :P

I just love this gun already for it's realistic looking internals. I love that it'll load with the charging handle and the lack of ability to do that with my AEG just erks me. I hope this piece performs well, because I can't wait to actually rack a round into the chamber while laying under heavy suppressive fire, those are the airsoft moments i live for.

I guess I'm rooting for TK, if only for hopes sake.

The c02 mags sound promising though. My c02 Uzi would be a piece I'd use more often if only it were more loadout-able. the recoil is amazing, and the ROF and Accuracy are great for it's size, so i can only imagine a bigger piece working as well if not better.

That's not reverse engineering. It's an entirely different thing from how you used that term.

What you described is more like backwards compatibility.

By the way I doubt the CO2 mags will be that much more expensive than their green gas counterparts... stronger valves and o-rings wouldn't add that much more to the cost.

Also, expanding upon Sale's arugment, I remember someone saying in CA.net that TK is going to outsource the production for his GBB rifles to a Tawianese company... and KWC is a Taiwanese company... so you see what I'm saying.

green gas mag empty vesell with a release valve at top and fill valve at bottom

co2 mag empty vessel with a release valve at top, an internal chamber that acts as a small reservoir for gas vapour, a heavy duty restricing valve and caplet peircer to feed that smaller chamber plus a secondary chamber for holding the caplet and a caplet retaining screw for the bottom of the mag.

the two designs are different if one is made in quantity its price per unit goes down far more quickly over one thats made in small runs.

• 4 weeks later...
i can bet the tk will be better. if you think about it, wa has tried with their mini uzi which was not that great, plus kobayashi is known for his expertise on the subject of gbb's... o, and the tk will have a metal receiver.

Koba has as many busts along with his successes; same can be said for WA. Just because it is coming from Koba, does not necessarily make a winner.

Also, stopped by the WA Shibuya store the other day and they no longer comment on when it will be released or how much it will cost (not even an estimate). All they will confirm is that it will be release...someday.

Koba has as many busts along with his successes; same can be said for WA. Just because it is coming from Koba, does not necessarily make a winner.

Also, stopped by the WA Shibuya store the other day and they no longer comment on when it will be released or how much it will cost (not even an estimate). All they will confirm is that it will be release...someday.

Thats...disconcerting...

Archived