Bren Ten GBBs from Marushin

Guinness

Cue the Miami Vice music, the long wait for a Bren Ten GBB will apparently be over soon.

Over on the LA Gunshop site;

http://www.la-gunshop.com/

There is news (if you read Japanese) of Marushin's upcoming Bren Ten 8mm Gas Blow Back pistols.

Also a combo wood stock/leather holster arrangement for their Mauser M712 replica, as well as pics of the new Nambu replica.

img_27.jpg

img_28.jpg

img_32.jpg

img_33.jpg

....I'll let someone else post the images of the Trigger Happy M240 they find there ;)

Slainte!

-G

Why oh why do they persist in selling the Bren Ten in silver or black???

The real gun was only ever sold with a stainless frame and a carbon steel slide.

Beyond that, they tried to supply some to the military with a parkerised frame.

The only all-silver B10 was the one made for Miami Vice, so it'd show up at night.

I had to buy 2.

One I left standard (MV style) and the other one got painted up with a black slide for authenticity.

*EDIT*

Also, I know I'm biased but I'm glad Marushin are selling a GBB B10. It will strengthen the theory that NBBs are scary guns. :P

P99: GBB = Mediocre. NBB = Scary FPS

Mk23: GBB = Big and nothing special. NBB = Miniature sniper rifle

Bren Ten: GBB = Unknown. NBB = Terrifying. :D

new Nambu replica

Except for all those working on a Japanese load out just who want to buy a Nambu. I don't mean to run down a pistol but Nambu's have always cracked me up.

Aside from that, props to Marushin for putting out some truly unique pistols. Nice to see something new. Now if the 8mm's could just shoot straight.

Archived