Spartan Imports - CA's New Releases at Shotshow 2008

orca

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i presume the difference between sport and pro is the materials used, perhaps different gearboxes (6mm vs 7mm etc). im not too fond on the P90 but it will be interesting to see if CAs materials and the cost match up nicely against the TM version, as a nice feeling fiber and metal would be pretty awesome even though i dont like em... im kinda excited about the CA SCAR-H but alas, im a student and cant afford such nice kit, but its always something to dream about :D its interesting how all this sportline range has picked off, but at prices rivaling chinasoft, id much rather go for CA.

Ah so a couple of days after I buy a P90 CA announce one which may be vastly superior :blink:

I'm in the exact same boat. I have 2 P90s enroute to me at the moment.

I might have to become Donut Jr. and just buy the CAs in addition to the TMs I'll have.

The UMP could be good. I assume it would be a replica of the variant chambered in .45 ACP?

Now that there's finally a quality UMP on the market, hopefully the ensuing popularity would encourage more manufacturers to make more accessories and aftermarket parts for it. Personally, I'm quite thrilled at the prospect of owning a dependable UMP with a replacement receiver kit (with full H&K markings, of course) installed. It would make an excellent part of my growing collection and would serve as a formidable CQB tool.

I'm in the exact same boat. I have 2 P90s enroute to me at the moment.

I might have to become Donut Jr. and just buy the CAs in addition to the TMs I'll have.

Same here. But then again, I know My TM works.

And as for CA, not that I find them bad or anything, but for me they are just as much a clone company as the next ACM.

AR-10 huh? Do they be happening to be talking about the 7.62 version the Portuguese used?

The AR-10 was only produced in 7.62mm NATO - so yes, that would be the one presumably. It seems a bit of an odd choice for a replica though - considering how limited its service was. I'd much rather see a Stoner rifle and carbine and LMG.

I'm very disappointed that they still aren't doing a sliding stock version of the CA33, and also disappointed that they haven't rounded out their AK offering with an AKM and AKMS. :(

Call me an ignorant beast of burden if you will....but, in airsoft terms, whats the difference between a SCAR L and a SCAR H?!? Surely theres no real world justification to buy the H if you have an L version?!?!

The only "mprovement" I can see in the CA SCAR H setup is the use of a GEN III cheek plate (whoopee) but that simply brings the model inline with a VFC or even G&G SCAR L.

Am I missing something?

Archived