JG Ikazuchi an EVIKE exclusive pre-order?

Pariah_WP

Over at the Airsoft Retreat Forums Evike.com reports that they have snagged an exclusive distribution deal for the JG Ikazuchi Custom AEG rifle. The rifle hasn't shown up elsewhere yet as far as I know of. Their post on the ASR forums reads as follows:

New IKA ZUCHI Middle Range Battle Rifle from "Ghost In the Shell" Exclusively at Evike.com.

This is the new JG Rifle with S.T.A.R. logo exclusively only at Evike.com. Fully Upgraded Internals. Limited quantity for the next 3 months exclusively only available at Evike.com.

Buy now and receive our free pre-order special one time package deal. (More info coming soon.)

Lipoly ready internal.

Internally upgraded and LiPo ready sounds enticing, but EVIKE.com hasn't made it expressly clear as to what exactly that means. It also isn't clear if this is a US only deal (as EVIKE is a US based company) or an international one. Those interested can pre-order the gun from EVIKE.com for $170USD or for $245USD with a LiPo and Charger.

That's a normal JG gun that's been floating around for a while now. It's not out, and I'm pretty sure that evike doesn't have anything like an exclusive deal.

Also, I'd stay the hell away from that store, especially with them saying that a normal JG gun is Internaly upgraded and LiPo Ready. It's, uh, not. It has a big spring in it, and that's about it.

Um. Yeah it is from an Anime just like stated. Google it.

I dont recall it ever having an ajustable stock though...It looks more like a conversion kit then the actual rifle to me.

Uhh...its been established that it is NOT a Seburo model, or any gun from Ghost In The Shell.

You show me a single pic of that EXACT gun (not a similarity, that model) being used by any GITS character and then you have the right to tell me how to use Google.

Its from appleseed is it not ?

No, its not from that either.

Heres a pic of Seburos in Appleseed:

seburoline.jpg

Plus CX Exploder pistol:

120px-Seburo_C-X.jpg

Poseidon DID do a replica of an MN23:

mn-23_1.gif

---

I challenge anyone to find me any pic of an Ikazuchi in ANY anime. Its not from one, it is a Poseidon custom, derived from another custom they made...the Raisen (which isnt from an anime either):

pose_raisen_low.jpg

Alright let me just tell you guys straight up now. The IKAZUCHI MRBW (Middle Range Battle Weapon) is an original design made by the POSEIDON team in JAPAN. The design is first of all NOT in Ghost in the Shell. Tanaka Seiji is behind the works of the design and not Masamune Shirow. It is not from APPLESEED as well since POSEIDON stated it is an original design work. Here is POSEIDON's website link to the IKAZICHI http://www.poseidon.co.jp/2F/ika/ika_1.html Go check out their custom guns as some are licensed anime kits and most are original design concept weapons.

I believe EVIKE has many false information just to sell the damn thing. So the anime, GiTS, STAR, and LIPO is pure selling scams.

Indeed it's not from an anime.

But the first model, the conversion kit, was created by the same people who made the seburo mn 23 kit.

the company's name is Poseidon.

Seburo is actually a fictive weapons manufacturer.

This Ikazuchi is inspired on the Seburo weapons.

http://www.poseidon.co.jp/

EDIT: It's all been said anyway, put apparently most people still don't get it. That's what you get if you don't pay attention while watching anime. :P

Archived