Support Weapon Pics

BadAssTronaut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you got yours working well Ryan? I have an old Air Sharp m2 with the M14 gearbox and it shoots like *suitcase*.

Mine works much better now. It was a disaster when I first got it. It was so out of line, it actually shot out the end of the Mini barrel that came with it. Needless to say, there was no way the long barrel would work with it. I machined up some new barrel centers that were true. I also glued a piece of 1in pvc tubing to an old orange plastic flashider, then screwed it onto the gun and bored out the end of the long barrel to match it. This acts like a center and allows me to get everything to line up nicely for accurate fire. Out of the shipping box, it shot about 4 ft high at like 10 ft, lol. The "trigger" was also misaligned when it was built, so sometimes the gun wouldn't fire and sometimes you couldn't get it to stop firing. I took it all apart and used a spare roller bearing from a recoil spring guide to act as a spacer and give it a smoother throw.

On the gearbox, I just went in and re-shimmed everything and installed a G&G green bucking.

Mostly lots of realigning and tweaking.

Shoots great now!

Words can not describe how sad and pathetic that MA-DEUCE makes me feel.

That baby is amazing!!!

LOL, Thanks Moose. It really works great. I can load it up with 8000 bb's and put the pedal to the metal. It has good range also. It probably shoots 250-300ft. You can just watch the stream of bb's and walk them into your target.

LOL, Thanks Moose. It really works great. I can load it up with 8000 bb's and put the pedal to the metal. It has good range also. It probably shoots 250-300ft. You can just watch the stream of bb's and walk them into your target.

Thats amazing! Whats the FPS on that puppy?

:D

Hello every one:)

I'm making project - exactly conversion for A&K M249 to MK46 MOD1. I posted some photos from my last M249 to MK46 conversion. Now I'm building another one. I've got custom made MK46 barrel and gas block (from last project), and now I decided to custom made MK46/MK48 Enhanced Titanium Bipod, like this:

th_00-01-15-09-0031.jpg

I couldn't find any blueprints or dimensions so I collected all the photos i could find on the web. Then I calculated dimensions using these photos and I made 3D model of the bipod:

th_bipodzoenie.jpg

And now how the bipod presents itself on not completed MK46 3D model:

th_m249.jpg

I'm sure that it's not 100% accurate, but for me it's pretty accurate. Next step was to make necessary parts. So I ordered them, and I just received mail with photos of them. They are not made from titanium of course, bu I think that steal will be also good.

th_19022011538.jpg

th_14022011537.jpg

Now I need to buy aluminum pipes to make rest of the legs and spring to make legs hold up together. For now, they want have hight regulations. I need to test this bipod in field, then I'll make legs with regulations.

I should have the parts some day next week. When I put them together I'll post some more photos.

So what do You think so far?

I wish there were more affordable classic machine guns -- I'm tired of it being nothing but 249s, 240Bs, and Mk.43s!

Would love to see some FN MAGs!

What's wrong with Mk.43s and 240Bs?

Wish granted, by the way. Here's moar FN MAG progression. Need a proper flash hider, and im ready to go. Aged too.

DSCN0490.jpg

DSC05078.jpg

CA M249

Internally

Systema Energy Cylinder Head

Modify Tappet

Area 1000 piston, short stroked 3 teeth

Systema High Speed Gears

Systema Turbo

Wired to deans

Area 1000 Cylinder

Systema 603 barrel

Systema bucking

Shimmed barrel

Shimmed hop up

Guarder ball bearing spring guide

Custom carved piston head

PDI 190% spring

Rewired with silicon wiring to the rear with Deans Ultras

Externally

G&P MK46 stock

STAR "new design" pistol grip (longer then normal 249's by a good inch)

Shimmed trigger assembly

Steel STAR pins

CA railed feed tray

CA Elcan Scope

CA short barrel

STAR RAS, inverted

Modified CA heat shield

CA carry handle

STAR flash hider

VFC Vert Grip

Mk46 stock? Looks like a regular m249 stock to me... Anyway, looks great, love the inverted top RAS!

I put the CA butt plate on it because I needed another sling point. The MK46 stock fits a bigger battery then the 249 stock.

DSC05079.jpg

Ares MK46 mag modified to work with the CA/TOP system.

DSC05080.jpg

Feeds like a beast.

I put the CA butt plate on it because I needed another sling point. The MK46 stock fits a bigger battery then the 249 stock

Are You sure that it's MK46 stock? MK46 stock has a sling point, just not at the butt plate but on the "mount plate". Your doesn't have this sling point.

Maybe picture was taken so it's not visible, but I'm pretty sure that it's not MK46 stock.

Archived