Support Weapon Pics

BadAssTronaut

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

"I have an addiction.."

_small.jpg

Inokatsu M60E3 + Realsteel parts + Lassies nose.

_small.jpg

Inokatsu M60 'nam + Realsteel parts.

_small.jpg

TOP/PGC M249 + Realsteel/modified parts.

_small.jpg

Inokatsu M240B (RWC) + Realsteel parts.

.. Please say Im not crazy. Atleast lie to my GF.

"I have an addiction.."

Inokatsu M60E3 + Realsteel parts + Lassies nose.

Inokatsu M60 'nam + Realsteel parts.

TOP/PGC M249 + Realsteel/modified parts.

Inokatsu M240B (RWC) + Realsteel parts.

.. Please say Im not crazy. Atleast lie to my GF.

Wow, impressive. Though, if I'm not mistaken, the first is an M60E4, rather than E3.

I see no issue with the photo backdrop thing (though having the flag backwards kind of messes up the effect), if not for the first picture, we wouldn't even know the flag was on the ground.

I doubt PKM would object if someone did the same with the Finnish flag, or any other country.

Awesome Inokatsus, Whitehawk!

Care to list which parts are RS?

And that's without a doubt the hottest M249 I've ever seen, I love the finish on the receiver!

You excel at my favorite type of airsoft customization; lots of small changes to make things look as realistic as possible, and not just over the top tacticool.

I'm doing some stuff like that to my MG3 at the moment. Will post pics here when it's done :)

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

Panzergraf:

Here is a partlist of realsteel parts.. Im not good at translating those, so I hope I get them right.

M60E3 (Or is it E4..)

Realsteel: rearsight, handcover and feed tray cover.

M60 PIG

Realsteel: Feed tray cover, stock, carryhandle, sights, gastube, barrel, bipods, flashhider, feeding tray, hanger and handcover.

M249

Realsteel: Handcover, heatcover, rearsight, bipods, pistolgrip, stock, gasport.

+ Body and barrel are phosphatizided (Hope this is the right term).

M240

Realsteel: QD hanger, heatshield, frontmetalthingy ("Hand cover"), peq2 mount, tripod.

Its is really hard to spot the difference with some RS and inokatsu parts. But everything possible just has to be changed.. Tho on M240 I kept the inokatsu stock, since it wobbled less than RS one (and you couldnt really see the difference).

Ps. Some RS parts required slight modification to be legal.

I doubt PKM would object if someone did the same with the Finnish flag, or any other country.

Probably because he isn't Finnish?

Then again, not everyone knows, wants to know, or cares about flag etiquette. At least its not upside down.

Great collection regardless, Whitehawk.

• 2 weeks later...

G&P MK46:

MK463.jpg

MK462.jpg

MK461.jpg

Warning: Magpul fanboy detected.

Honestly its the most cumbersome and uncomfortable AEG I've ever used. Whoever designed the pistol grip are with that jagged corner right above where my thumb knuckle is needs a slap. I don;t remember the real steel M249's I fired in the Army being nearly so uncomfortable. I guess it's to be expected in a support AEG though. Gonna try painting it, or seeing about some FDE cerakote.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived