Lih Yng: T86 Compact

Jin15

I was browsing through Airsoft News tonight and I came upon this new previously unreplicated AEG from a company that I had never heard of before.

lihyng_t86_compact_0505.jpg

From what I can gather this is not Lih Yng's first AEG (since AirsoftNews states that they are a Taiwanese company specializing in the airsoft reproduction of domestic assault rifles) but oddly enough I have never heard of them before and never seen any of their products on the various HK retailer's websites.

Normally I wouldn't care too much about a new M4 style gun, but I'll be honest and say this is probably the first M4 style gun other than the M16A2/M203 combo (with the special heat shield upper handguard that is) that I've ever found to be drool worthy. There's just something about it that, well, trips my trigger finger! :lol:

So I'm wondering, does anyone know anything about this company or where to buy their products for those who don't live in Taiwan?

This is the same Manufacturer Guarder relabelled with their release of the T65 Armalite variant series a few years back. It had a pretty bad failure rate and little support.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...mp;#entry958081

While Guarder is carrying the T86, it looks as if they are not relabelling these as theirs this time out.

http://www.intrudershop.com/show_product_e...roduct=1231#top

I don't remember it very clearly, and my English is poor,so if there are some mistakes,

please help me to make a correction XD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T86_assault_rifle

T86 is a prototype assault rifle of the 205 factory designed.

But the real steel it once sold to Jordan, and got good compliments.

Later the R.O.C. ARMY select the T91 assault rifle to replace the T65K2 assault rifle.

T65K2 looks like a M16A2。

BUT the real steel is not operated as typical AR15 series, but more like the combination of AR15 and AR18.

"It inherits the short-stroke gas piston operated system from the T65 as well as the rotating bolt design."(from wiki)

The LY's T86 is almost like the real steel, but some of the marks is replaced into the LY's trademark.

It is made of steel, and the box system is not alike the typical Tokyo Marui Ver.2 BOX.

The design allows this toy rifle can almost disassemble like a real steel. The gears is more like the PSG1 gears.

Most of these assault rifle used by ROCA are being "toy-gun-lized". T65K2,T65K3,T86 are LY's products, and the T91 is the SRC's product(T91's BOX is VER.2 BOX ).

I don't get a clue about how can you guys get these in US, but I think this website maybe useful.

http://www.lihyng.com/con_1.htm

T86 and T65k3 should be all metal gears now......

yes it does but the quality is a piece of *beep*. My metal one broke with some rounds. I hope other manufacture will release Taiwanese Assault Rifle.

yes it does but the quality is a piece of *beep*. My metal one broke with some rounds. I hope other manufacture will release Taiwanese Assault Rifle.

Maybe SRC can come out with a T86 compact... their T91 was pretty good.

Maybe SRC can come out with a T86 compact... their T91 was pretty good.

Oh you are here too(i hope you are from airsoft cananda). I read a taiwanese review of the SRC one and seems not very perfect.Were can i find any SRC T91?

Guys do you where to find spareparts for Lih Ying Guns?

Best Regards,

well, though i don't have a LY's AEG,

but i play it several times.

it is not all a piece of "beep".

maybe it is a single case of quality management problem :P

and the most interesting place attracts me is the recoiling feelings XD

wow, this toy can bring me some recoiling feelings, actually i once almost wanted to got one just because of it.

the accurancy is almost as good as my TM M14.

but i got all my money available to buy a ICS L85A2,so.......

Lih Yng = Manufacture of T-65K2, T65K3, T-86 AEG

Guarder = Distribution Lih Ying T-65K2

The Taiwanese Army release T-65 series at 1976. It coming short-stroke gas piston operated system modify from AR-18. The same system you able to find on the HK416 and many new release US AR series maker.

I own the Guarder T65K2 and it's one of them best built AEG's I've ever owned. Solid aluminum recievers. Lots of steel parts, very solid plastic furniture. Excellent internals, tight bore barrel etc. Shoots 380-400fps stock. This is a very good gun and I figure the T86 should be of the same quality.

I own the Guarder T65K2 and it's one of them best built AEG's I've ever owned. Solid aluminum recievers. Lots of steel parts, very solid plastic furniture. Excellent internals, tight bore barrel etc. Shoots 380-400fps stock. This is a very good gun and I figure the T86 should be of the same quality.

where did you bought this gun?

Archived