Tokyo Marui Pro Goggles

Edmiles

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...tail?newsID=826

And to be exact: http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/produ...5797_0007-1.jpg

Did a search, nothing came up...

Our good friends TM are giving us another load of goodies fairly soon, but these really stuck out for me. Seems like some fairly alright looking fullface, plus no controversial mesh and fan ventilation? If this is decently priced I should be buying one. ESS turbofans are too expensive and I was never good at DIY so no computer fans for me :P

Anyhow, hope someone is interested! The other releases on that page are very nice as well.

These definitely do look cool although i really hope they're durable and the price is right.

The early version of the ESS turbofans with the side mounted on/off switch really sucked. The revised versions are better but they still tend to break way too often.

The revised versions are better but they still tend to break way too often.

??

Been using the hell out of mine, as have others on my team with NO issues. Especially compared to nearly all of us having issues with the original ESS Turbofans and even the 2nd revision (grey battery box instead of black).

The current version with the cylinder battery box is much, much more reliable than the old one.

I think current ESS turbocam is still a lower profile than this. Being sniper I hate high profile goggles.

It seems just about everyone including myself waiting for the MEU. :) Only minor gripes I have is that it's got S&A Delta hammer. I wished it would have either ring or egg hole hammer.

Ive owned four pairs of turbofans.

One black battery box, broke after a year of use, one grey box, broke after a year of use, one new model with the push button box, broke after three months of use and another black push button model which i had to send back twice for repairs. This doesnt include the TWO pairs of turbofans that i ordered that didnt even work out of the box and had to be returned and exchanged.

My team mates six month old pairs of turbofans just took a ###### and we've had quite a few others break at the field.

Do i love the product? Yes, i absolutely do. Do i think they could use some significantly beefier internals? Yes i sure do.

Weird, we haven't had any failures like that since they've released the push-button box. I'm surprised you got a year out of the original black battery box version. LOL!

I baby the hell out of my gear off the field and when i say i got a year out of them i mean barely lol.

One of my team mates takes even better care of his gear than i do and hes had a pair of the black switch striker turbofans for almost five years now rofl. Everytime he busts them out im amazed that they're still working.

Yes, they look quite nice.... Even better if I can use the facesheild with my ESS(as it'll probably be better than a sensai mask...)... BTW as looking at the realeases page..... M11 EBB?! WTF Marui? That MEU is mine.....

Yes I cringed a little when I saw they were releasing an M11 EBB after their last EBB's were a bit... Dismal :D But hey, maybe this is designed differently and shoots more than a meter.

And I also am rocking back and forth in my chair waiting for the MEU.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi guys - this thread has gone a bit quiet, but I guess the TMPGs are just starting to filter in from Hong Kong now. SO what are the opinions?

3184857712_180b798f6e_m.jpg

I got mine from RSOV of Hong Kong (£50) and I have had a brief look at them, and tentatively I am impressed. They are a good airsoft mask format alternative to buying a paintball mask, plus they have the advantage of a built in fan system (fan systems for paintball masks usually have to be bought separately and can cost an additional £20).

3184857882_04c5ef4c0b_m.jpg

Of course the TMPGs are a whole lot cheaper than buying an ESS TurboFan or Oakley fan assist goggles set - at least that is so here in teh UK (the Oakley's Fan Assist goggles are £195!!!)

The quality of manufacture of the TM Pros are the usual Tokyo Marui standard.

Thus far here is my opinion:

PROS

> Cool styling (much better than Sensai masks)

> Built in fan

> Nice thick & secure elastic strap with buckle

> Overall mask size is good, better than the usual Sensai Asian sizing

CONS

> Lenses are a little on the small size and may restrict vision from side or looking down

> Lenses sit a little high (IMHO) - but that's because of the 'one size fits all' issue

3184016957_b30707ba65_m.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Interesting - is there a goggle only version coming? I'm not a great fan of full face, unless it's for room clearance. :)

The mask portion is removable. I saw these out of stock at Evike for about $90 or so.

Archived