Ebaybanned closing!

Foxhound_Tur

http://ebaybanned.com/ :bye2:

Hi all buyer,

Today is the first year anniversary of EBaybanned, I am really appropriate all buyers and who make allowances for our mistake. Last year, we grow up from month to month, from a part time ebay seller to a company got monthly sale volume over USD300,000. We offer a special channel for your chinese AEG product need, we never cheat you money by dishonest shipping cost, we only sell product as same as my photo.

As all you see, recently we are sole agent for many products. My volume let me have power to deal with individual producer. BUT my dealers also start to complain: i should change to different role to contribute the field. I SHOULD STOP THE RETAIL. But, my mainly consideration is, how much the final user can save?

For example : SLS Tactical Holster 6004 fit 1911, my retail price is USD77.3 shipped. On the other hand, i can offer USD34 for my reseller. I believe reasonable reseller can offer the final buyer at USD65-69. End up over 10% can be saved. ( Do not forget, my USD77.3 is very low already)

All my friend, come with the revolutionary change, tell your nearest shop EB airsoft is here, tell him there is chance to earn money ! Friend, you can keep to enjoy EB price with ''hand touch feeling'' on shipping. Help me to contact your friendly local shop ! Thanks

P.S We will stop the retail sections at least 1 week, all buyer paid before 12 Aug will be shipped still. I should say sorry again since we move warehouse last week and make some late on your package .

regards

Paul

Master of EBbaybanned.com

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be sure to return to ebaybanned site when you have paid since the purchase is not updated in his database if you don`t. If you do not do this you have to e-mail him what you have bought and that you have paid with paypal

This sucks big time! I dont care what he says: resellers wont have cheaper prices than him now and he knows that. We should boicott (spelling?) his plans and tell all shops that he's a horrible seller. Imagine Gunner and Rsov do the same: we'd be screwed.

P.S. How do you combine shipping from EB? I want to make one last big order.

Archived