Real Sword SVD AEG

deepsix

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah... SVDS... but I love classic beautiful wood too..... :unsure:

Real Sword makes airguns that I can actually justify collecting... too pretty...

yup. gettin' both! :wub:

of course... I'm still waiting cash-in-hand for the 56-2.... now they announce these???? c'mon! I have a mortgage now, they can't do this to me! :lol:

but at least now there will be more proper OPFOR role options available.

Nice, but an AEG :(. I'll stick with my AtoZ one....

I've played around with a friends AtoZ.... and owned the RS 56-1.... you could always shoehorn your AtoZ internals into this... would be VERY worth it IMHO if you could swing it. I'm positive the build quality will be drool-worthy.

Holy *suitcase*.

And I'm glad it's an AEG, meaning you'll actually be able to use it for something.

GBB may be cool in theory, but a proper, efficient, reliable GBB engine is way, waaayyy more difficult to make than a mechbox. I won't even bother mentioning cold weather usefulness (there, did it anyway).

It looks beautiful. I'd still like a GBB variant (even if it is useless in the winter), but I'll certainly be after one of these.

Any pictures of the gearbox at all? I'm intrigued how they've shoehorned one in that receiver. Does this signal the possibility of a VSS / VAL?

Been saving for a while, wonder how long it will take to get released though :/

I'm glad its an AEG, if it was gonna be gbb then I would of wanted it to be external air. GBB stuff with gas in the mag etc just leads to very expensive mags, and the technology is not completly refined yet (See WA M4), and I would hate for there be another SVD that isn't quite skirmishable or bolt action.

After typing that out, yeah, I agree with Utty.

shame about the AEG bit. why couldnt they have just made it run off regulated 12g CO2 caplets? they could have hidden them all over the place, but no, we're stuck with *reehw POP* rather than *KA-BLAM* shame.

regulated CO2 would have probably made it fine in winter too, just like a classic.

Archived