* Folding Skeleton Stock

* Ambidextrous Mag Catch / Selector

* Dimpling Processed Outer Barrel

* QD Sling Swivel Socket on Receiver & Stock

* M4 QD Silencer

* 120 Rds Magazine

* KAC Fore Grip

* Battery Case

Curious about the Battery Case part. Does that mean this'll be an external battery, possibly in a fake PEQ unit? :huh:

Would've been nice if the upper tube of the skeleton stock could accommodate an AK Stick battery.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noticed it says a silencer is included at well? :)

That's a pretty good deal if it does include the silencer.

I wonder if being the Deluxe Version, it's similar to the HK416 Deluxe Version in that you can change the barrel length from long to short. Now that'd be SWEET!

Ah, finally some news on this. I started to relegate myself to the thought that it would never come out. As far as the PEQ goes, I think they suck anywhere, not just on SMGs. Id think Id try to make some kind of stick battery that goes in the stock. It would be tight and it would be custom, thats for sure. Anything but a PEQ.

And I forgot to even mention what I think of the price. Its steep. Way steep. It does come with some extra goodies though...

By the time you get is shipped or buy it stateside ( for us U.S. guys) and pay the shipping and middleman, youre looking $500-$510. For that money Im inclined to wait for the KA M7 or CTW. It is hot though...guess Ill just have to wait for a review.

DAMNIT!

Why does it have to be so freaking expensive...

IMHO VFC is getting greedy. I dislike the fact that you have to use a PEQ box most likely as well...

I am gunna wait till a review comes out anyways.... hopefully it uses a Ver. 3 gearbox... that would be epic... but knowing VFC, they won't wanna "reinvent" the wheel on this one.

I still will probably get one... this is the only true SMG I have really liked except for the UMP and Kriss.

Hmm.... Now there is a good place to use that kewl ne wvanaras peq-15..... That would look great, and you could fit a nice little lipo in there.... I think I will sell my MP5 now..... I wonder though... Does the bolt ctach and all work? How will the internals be, etc? And can you do some modding to fit a lipo internally? That would be awesome....

I know what I want for christmas :P That an one of those nice ne AP micro replicas... It'd look great IMHO....

That is nice! Did anyone happen to spy on the WGC shop listing before it was pulled if it came in one of those VFC hard cases (like the ones suplied with the scar and their armalites)? Lack of internal battery storeage is a bit of a bummer, but it looks like it will have midcap mags avaible for it at least.

Archived