Marushin Glock 21 instock!

Crimson

Just a quick update on the Marushin Shell Ejecting, series they have announced a new 6mm series based on 1911’s a new Glock 17,18c,19, and the old 21 details to follow.

24.jpg

There is also a new poster for the earlier reviled glock 21

thumb_marushin_glock21_0711.jpg

Video:

Source:Airsoft News

http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php

and

Toyko Hobby Show 2008

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if they made a 50rnd style long mag for the G18c you'll probably only be looking at 20rnds tops and a small gas capactity. Regardless of that though these look awesome and i will hopefully be picking up a G21 to satisfy my need for shell ejecting goodness again.

Now if only Marushin would get smart and release spare bags of several hundred shells made out of hard pressed biodegradable cardboard for cheap.

If you could get a couple hundred sturdy cardboard shells for $10 or so I think these pistols could find a place in skirmishing for those who seek more realism. But if they stick with only expensive metal shells these pistols will never get skirmished with, as you're almost certain to lose shells in the field.

With cheap cardboard shells that would be no concern at all!

Now if only Marushin would get smart and release spare bags of several hundred shells made out of hard pressed biodegradable cardboard for cheap.

If you could get a couple hundred sturdy cardboard shells for $10 or so I think these pistols could find a place in skirmishing for those who seek more realism. But if they stick with only expensive metal shells these pistols will never get skirmished with, as you're almost certain to lose shells in the field.

With cheap cardboard shells that would be no concern at all!

if only they would go through that trouble.

Regarding magazine capacity, just how many rounds can you load into it? The casing look to be the correct size to replicate a 9mm casing, they just have a 6mm bb in it instead of a lead bullet. I was hoping they would double stack, but that clearly is not the case from viewing the video.

A G17 should be able to get 15rnds into the mag. If the shell ejecting airsoft version got at at least 12 I suppose that would be good enough for me. I'm not going to skirmish it anyway.

Pretty damn cool, just picking up shells is the main concern. Would sound awesome in some CQB environment when the shells hit the ground and make that clang noise. Picking up will the not so cool part of it.....Even using it when plinking in the garden- i think i'd have a hard time picking up the "brass" from the grass.. or the lawnmower will chew them up, or the other way round!

I wonder if these are the same design as there old shell GBB's. Gas was also stored separately but in the grip itself and the mag was smaller because of it. It had a 2 stage blowback. Power was awful as was the range.

6 rounds for a glock? Seems like they traded one realism for another. If the capacity is the same on all of them then at least the 1911's will have close enough to proper capacity.

I just hope these are better than the 5-7 was in terms of quality. I'm going to see if I can get my mate to do up some cheap resin shells for me so I don't have to pick them up LOL.

Wow, that magazine has a teeny weeny gas tank. Of course, it only needs enough to fire off 6 rounds, but still, not very reassuring.

Leave it to Marushin to churn out bizarre, ill-thought-out, badly designed airsoft products. Tsk tsk.

Thanks for the picture update Junior! ^_^

Can we safely assume you'll be picking up one of these beauties for testing/tuning?

Thanks, but i just copied the links ;). TMC had the updated pictures..

I'll definitely be picking one up! Don't know about much tuning though. Look at the 5-7.. Over hyped, bought by tons of people but zero aftermarket support. Marushin in general doesn't have a big aftermarket following.

I'll give it a go at a review too...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived