VFC An/PEQ 15

Crimson

From handling the real one, the most obvious thing that's STILL wrong on both is the bikini cover rubber straps need to be tan/brown on the FDE PEQ-15. Black's fine on the black PEQ-15, not so much on the Tan one.

The mold lines look much better on this one, but that could be from some photoshoppery. But VFC does good work, I'm still holding out for a G&P if they make one.

Wa0! Sure looks like the Vanaras PEQ-15, because it is. The Li-Po battery that fits in the Vanaras one has a very short capacity: 11.1 900mah... So I don't know how big of a battery they can fit in there. King Arms is making one too, but IDK if it will be 1:1 scale because it'll be a battery box too. These are better off just as an accesory or to stick a real laser in it. RSOV has those.

+1 on that Titleist..knowing G&P they'll probably make a good 1:1 scale just like with they're PEQ-2a..lets only hope they can get the decals right this time.

For the price you could always buy the VANRAS or the VFC and take it's stickers. Since I'd bet the G&P will have modified stickers.

Wa0! Sure looks like the Vanaras PEQ-15, because it is. The Li-Po battery that fits in the Vanaras one has a very short capacity: 11.1 900mah... So I don't know how big of a battery they can fit in there. King Arms is making one too, but IDK if it will be 1:1 scale because it'll be a battery box too. These are better off just as an accesory or to stick a real laser in it. RSOV has those.

Are you saying this new vfc peq15 is just a rebranded vanaras ??

• 1 month later...
Available at WGCShop, and a few other stores (though mostly in-store only currently... not online yet). WGC seems to be the only one listing it on their site. Though only as a preorder.

Hmmm...I dunno why they listed as pre-order. I was in their shop last week and they had one ('cos I was playing with it). I didn't get it 'cos I was interested in the King Arms PEQ-15 with Lipo - which i subsequently bought but broke it already :P.

Archived