Cyma AK47 with electric blowback for sale

chas

Now that's pretty cool! ^_^

I'd definitely want to find out what internal parts are proprietary though, and then make sure there are replacements for those potentially broken proprietary parts available before even thinking about purchasing one of these bad boys.

Still though, quite cool looking! I'll be hoping someone pics up one of these and does a full photo walk through of the internals.

According to Darklite, the BB system is based on Marui´s M4 system, thus, there's no room for a a battery in the body, so non full-stock AKs are highly unlikely to be produced, Here's still hoping that they make one with LiPo in the handguard or something.

http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/product_...roducts_id=1007

Based on the TM AK74m recoil thingy.

And yes, it takes standard AK AEG mags - not the new TM AK74 ones.

Its all about realistic recoil.

For you, maybe. For me, it is about at least getting a nice clack clack clack sound when i fire. And I seriously doubt that your G&P gets realistic recoil, even for an AR15.

And it is nice to know that I would be able to use this year-round, rather than needing a back-up in case of cold weather, like we get here in places that aren't California. And what is better for a snowy game than an AK? say it with me, WOLVERINES!

Glad that they aren't going with the TM magazines. It would be nice eventually, once there are more, but for now you would be stuck with 74 style magazines if you wanted higher quality replacements.

For you, maybe. For me, it is about at least getting a nice clack clack clack sound when i fire. And I seriously doubt that your G&P gets realistic recoil, even for an AR15...

Different strokes for different folks, certainly, but the G&P gives a much louder 'clack-clack' noise with none of the sewing machine whine and gives recoil just slightly more than a .22LR round.

Its all about realistic recoil. A AEG with blowback does not incorperate that <_< , a GBB rifles does. Stick to a G&P WOC M16/M4 series.

this uses a clone of TM's recoil engine so it will give more kick than a typical blowback kit.

anything is better than nothing, AEGs are more convenient than GBBs so it's kind of a trade off. AEGs are far more practical in general and if i can get any recoil/feedback i'll take it.

this uses a clone of TM's recoil engine so it will give more kick than a typical blowback kit.

anything is better than nothing, AEGs are more convenient than GBBs so it's kind of a trade off. AEGs are far more practical in general and if i can get any recoil/feedback i'll take it.

erm does it? Isn't the recoil engine both versions 1 and 2 something different to the blowback mechism used by TM?

According to Darklite, the BB system is based on Marui´s M4 system, thus, there's no room for a a battery in the body, so non full-stock AKs are highly unlikely to be produced, Here's still hoping that they make one with LiPo in the handguard or something.

I just remebered that the VFC AIMS has blowback. I hope Cyma dont mind cloning two different blowback systems. I seem to remember the VFC system had some flaws, right?

wooooooooot!

lets hope TM dont file a lawsuit before my birthday :)

i told you so looong time ago it was Marui based blowback but you didnt believe :D , hope it works :P im sure Cyma or any other ACM factory dont give a damn what TM thinks or does as they cannot get them :P

i know, i know :rolleyes:

although i was more skeptical about the MP5 blowback (which isnt a TM recoil mech clone)

i know the chinese done care about patents (otherwise cyma wouldnt have cloned it in the first place :P), i'm just worried that TM will be as aggressive as the likes of magpul. still, it's not like cymas will make their way into japan (the only market TM cares about) so TM's market will be untouched. i doubt they consider cyma a threat

Archived