Cyma metal MP5k and PDW?

chas

Cyma's latest MP5s have been metal bodied and the finish on these pics looks a lot like it, so I presume they will be metal.

And, of course, their AKMS. Too bad Dboys is releasing the AKMS and AIMS almost at the same time, but I guess there arent many AK guns left to be cloned. Except for a PKM (hinty-ki-hint-hint).

cyma_upcoming_stuff_2104.jpg

Why oh why did it have to be A4... Every single A4 MP5, no matter what make or model allways end up with the selector falling off or wearing down and doing circles. Looks like theres a market for CA A3-SEF lower-frames again.

The latest kalashes internals are brilliant, and the outer bodies are in full steel, I don't know why people want the cyma, the kalash is way ahead in terms of build, the latest models feel more solid than my VFC, and I may get the kalash akms, sell my vfc akms, and do up the kalash with the difference, and maybe get a shiney pistol :D

Why oh why did it have to be A4... Looks like theres a market for CA A3-SEF lower-frames again.

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw these, although I was coming at it from another angle. I dont want an A3 style lower because of the navy-type having crappy loose selectors, but rather I want one because they are better looking than A4 lowers, plus with A4 selectors they dig into your hands, and this is coming from a leftie!

Archived