Rejoice TMP fans!

AliceHKfan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but, IIRC, you can't take the handle off the TMP to make it into an SPP, or vica versa.

I've got to say, though, for flexibility, I'd probably get an airsoft TP9 rather than MP9, just for the bottom rail. It looks really good.

rusTORK, that TP9 isn't exactly new, Steyr-Mannlicher had the SPP Special Purpose Pistol.

Yes, your right.

Hello!

MP9 it's a redesigned Steyr Mannlicher TMP. Is TP9 - redesigned Steyr Mannlicher SPP or it's fully based on MP9?

P.S. What colors available for MP9\TP9? I saw TAN MP9 and OD TP9 and both in black.

Best Regards, Felix.

Hi Felix

The MP9 is based on the TMP and the TP9 comes from the SPP from Steyr.

They are many differences between the 2 versions.

Karl

That doesn't answer the question of *WHY* B+T didn't put a rail on both sides, though, does it?

I'm going to have to assume it's something along the lines of, "Because they didn't want to."

Or, more probable, that when shouldering the gun and actually aiming, if the user had something in the way on the left side, it'd block his peripheral vision when he aims.

Thank you for your helpful and informative post. However, please refer to the actual information from the RS manufacturer, provided by rusTORK above.

Thank you for your helpful and informative ego trip. However, please refer to the part where I actually used my brain to come up with a logical answer to a question that should have been asked to the RS manufacturer in the first place, instead of making someone go and do that for you.

when shouldering the gun and actually aiming, if the user had something in the way on the left side, it'd block his peripheral vision when he aims.

I thought about this, but official answer is different. The better way it's just give Karl link and ask him questions.

Or, of course, send an E-mail. =) Like:

O.k., last question about "Left Side", very short: holster system or peripheral vision blocking? %) Thx

Everyone can try it. Very simple. They answer very fast. info@brugger-thomet.ch

Is't interesting to know truth? ;) The truth about Left Side of the MP9!

Just image it... Man sitting in the office, doing nothing... in the meantime in Japan KSC Corp release MP9 replica, on the U.K. forum start thread about TMP and their fans and man in the Switzerland receive strange e-mail: "Why no rail in the left side?".

Or, of course, send an E-mail. =)

My point exactly. If something is bothering someone so much, then they should be the ones to go and find out, instead of having people do it for them. If you can't be arsed to go and find out yourself, then you don't deserve to know. As you say, it's as simple as sending an e-mail. ;)

EDIT: For the record, I don't really care why there isn't a rail on the left side. I just used logic to come up with a possible reason about two seconds after I saw the question as to why they don't.

KSC parts for in production guns arent That hard to get. So even if it uses the same nozzle, find a parts broker, and just pick a coupple extra.

Er... Do think so...

Or if you have the address for thoise spares parts, I will gladly have them from you...

I had 3 TMP, and of them had a nozzle problem, all. After two years of intensive search, I had to sale them for parts.

No way I will ever buy a KSC ever again. I will wait for the AEP Version from TM instead.

If you guys are talking about the piston cups, those aren't impossible to get, I've got five of them sitting right here. And considering the gun is going into full reproduction again, give aftermarket companies a few months, and they'll probably make extra parts.

lol, the hard kick ones.

its internally the same as the TMP hard kick and has pre installed recoil buffers for green gas use, so it is reliable on green. but ill leave it to a TMP user to say exactly how long it lasted on green.

RWA received MP9! $255 (instead on WGC's $245).

So, can someone (who received quotation from WGC) post here shipping price and discount (discount i guess about $12,25)? I want to compare RWA and WGC.

RWA

Price: $255

Discount: $12.75

Shipping: $68.90

Total: $311.15 (little high for me)

Archived