TS Custom 'Limited Edition' series - LT15

TSCustom

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is beyond cool. I sure do hope you're not located in the United States as im fairly certain Larue will be coming after you.

He doesnt take kindly to his work being copied unless its authorized and since he hates airsoft i highly doubt these are licensed.

Otherwise, great work.

Can you give us a little more info? Are these machined die cast receivers or forged, and then machined?

Hell, are these billet? :)

That is beyond cool. I sure do hope you're not located in the United States as im fairly certain Larue will be coming after you.

He doesnt take kindly to his work being copied unless its authorized and since he hates airsoft i highly doubt these are licensed.

Otherwise, great work.

Can you give us a little more info? Are these machined die cast receivers or forged, and then machined?

Hell, are these billet? :)

100% CNC T-7075 aircraft-grade aluminum from single billet.

Shame it's for the WE; what a waste...

Waste? The WE M4 GBB is the closed airsoft replica to the real M4. Better to use that La Rue receiver with WE GBB internals than with an electric rifle gearbox sounding somewhere between a sewing machine and gerbil having its nuts electricuted- that really would be a waste!

Waste compared to the WA system....

Well, the WA got a great Magpul body, licensed at that even. I guess it's "fair" that WE gets this, though I doubt there is a license. Either way, that looks great.

As for WE being the best of the bunch, I'll hold my comments on Ver 3, hopefully it will turn out to be the mature WE M4, but from the shear number of problems I hear about even the Ver 2 on these boards, I would tend to think the $200 on the G&P WOC buys you a whole lot more out-of-box usability. Or at least I hope so.

It is actually a pretty good price, I asked and he said it was:

it's USD499.00/set (upper & lower receivers)

- 100% CNC from single billet of T-7075 aircraft aluminum

- hard anodized finish as per RS rifles

-Chan Maco

This is the same as a prime reciever for a G&P/WA, but this is a custom 20 piece build!

If i had the money and a WE M4, neither of which I have, I would definitely buy it.

Sometimes I feel I shouldn't be talking since I probably will never buy this...

Waste? The WE M4 GBB is the closed airsoft replica to the real M4. Better to use that La Rue receiver with WE GBB internals than with an electric rifle gearbox sounding somewhere between a sewing machine and gerbil having its nuts electricuted- that really would be a waste!

No offense, but I'd sure like some of what your smoking.....

Archived