SAW GUNNERS

Fingers A.R.S.E.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MK48? How are you doing this? Custom lathe work? Or is this a typo (meant to type MK46)?

Yeah, Mk48, no typo. It's a custom barrel made by a teammate. Working on landing the box magazine and then everything else is pretty much small mods to the gun.

Ezek, have you ran that rig yet in a game? I have an alternate rig to my H-Harness that's a MAV, its similar to what you have, and was wondering if it was comfortable for all day play.

yea would assume it works well with a paca, ive run it with an LBT slick and it was very comfortable, have run it during a 24 hour event here and it held up great, comfortable when going prone, im right handed so the mk43 box mag sits pretty well in between the two 60 pouches when patroling.

unfortunatly none that show off the rig very well, mk43 is so big it hides the rig most of the time. gotta agree some of eagles stuff (made in the dominican republic) is questionable, have another eagle split rig with molle sides and the zip is just not up to it :( broke a tooth off and now doesnt do up properly

What exactly is the problem with the quality of the Eagle split front rig besides the tooth of the zipper breaking off?

I've been eyeing that rig for quite a while and always thought that the quality cannot be that bad, even when switching to a foreign factory. Is there a problem with stitching? Maybe the alignment of the webbing?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I recently bought this NFM MG3 Bear vest, but as it turns out the pouches are too small to fit the large 120rd box mags.

p1000911t.jpg

p1000913a.jpg

Now I want to try finding someone who's good at stitching and stuff to make the pouches bigger. At least the two front pouches, as I reckon 2 spare mags will be enough.

Archived