Big Dragon AK Drop-In GBBR Conversion Kit

aznriptide859

Please tell me this is new news XD.

I remember GHK advertising drop ins, but I don't remember anyone coming out with one. I just randomly found this on eHobby :o

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessories/con...-aeg-steel.html

When they say 74, would that work with a 74U as well? I have an incoming broken AKS74U - if this works for it, I'd be soooo happy :D

Surprisingly these things have been out for a very long time and I have not been able to track down a review, I was wondering how these steel parts would compare to the DTG steel parts I paid $300 for.... It would also be nice if they would sell the mags separate...

cheers mate ,I've actually got the valve out as i've had it soaking in silicone.

I just need to figure out which ones are causing the leak and find replacements now

usually its due to the poor rubber they use for o'rings in china. it best to just replace them with something at a near by hardware store.

as for the seals on the other parts of the mag that you really cant replace, you should get some silicon sealant and slather it on those rubber parts.

Archived