LS Works VP70-M GBB Pistol with Stock

SabreMK42

I wonder if parts will be swappable between the UHC and this LS.  The overall finish on the LS looks absolutely terrible.  If the stock's better built than the UHC ones though (the selector assemblies on both of mine act up), I might have to pick one up.  Glad to see more VP70's coming out though, even if they're cruddy.  

This is not news. It has been out for at least a year and been in and out of stock at redwolf and other retailers for a while.

Oh and Ehobby is not telling you that the stock is full auto and not burst like it should be.

I was tempted to buy one to take the metal slide off of it but frankly it looks horrible.

This is not news. It has been out for at least a year and been in and out of stock at redwolf and other retailers for a while.

Oh and Ehobby is not telling you that the stock is full auto and not burst like it should be.

I was tempted to buy one to take the metal slide off of it but frankly it looks horrible.

Sorry I just didn't see it before then.

Sabre

It never fails to surprise me how companies, particulary china'softs, will come out with what could easly have been a great product but then shoot them in the foot by doing something totally stupid.

The Winchester 1892 comes to mind, the only people who would buy them would be those wanting a period accurate gangster or wild west gun, so they bolt a modern RIS to the top.

or the K98, would have been a fantastic sniper rifle exept they destroyed the mechanism by making it shell ejecting (shell ejectors are never accurate enough for normal use, let alone sniper use)

What where they thinking.

Archived