G&P Functional DBAL-A2

-=OGGY=-

Awesome! :D

Could it be that we will finally get a decent replica of a military grade light/laser box that actually has IR functionality for NV use? If this thing actually has a visible laser, IR laser, and IR illuminator and costs $200 USD or less I'll pick one up and give it a try ^_^

If this thing actually has a visible laser, IR laser, and IR illuminator and costs $200 USD or less I'll pick one up and give it a try ^_^

Yeah, also make sure it's CNC milled out of super lightweight uber-titanium, is completely water, sand, shock and element proof, features 100% correct trademarks and makes the authentic 'squee!' noise when stroked by a salivating geardo.

Oh, and under $100.00 USD would be better, don't you think? :rolleyes:

C'mon guys, it's G&P :bleh:

Ben.

From what I recall G&P's PEQ 2A units with functional IR laser etc was pretty decent and around $200.

According to the website, it has a visible laser, infra-red illuminator, infra-red laser. And hi/lo settings for the IR functions. That'll be awesome. Probably wouldn't use it on my real guns, but for airsoft, yes please.

Quote from the link:

"Dual Laser Destinator and Illuminator"

I´m no native english speaker myself, and even if we all know it should say "designator"... I like "Destinator". Kind of poetic, or something Terminator would say "I´m your destinator" *pointing at you with a one-handed sawed-off* :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived