Guarder M82A1 Full Steel AEG

ANDY_B

Hard to decide whether someone who actually skirmished with one of these sort of rifles is entirely insane or deserves to win just for the fact they're that nails. Let's be honest, using something which packs the same characteristics as an M16 but weighs the same as about 3 of them is pretty much on par with turning up at a game with a couple of springers.

Unless proven to me otherwise, that transit case looks like the one issued with RS Barrets. Regarding a V2 GB, almost every M82 that has been released for airsoft has used a donor V2 box, been gas or a custom job. The likelyhood that Guarder has somehow been inovative and designed their own system is slim, but I guess that will reman to be seen once further details are released.

A RS M82 has a 37" barrel. The longest airsoft barrel I know of is a 650mm (25"). Even if a cutom airsoft barrel could be made, do even bore up cylinders have the air capacity to launch a bb from a barrel longer than 650mm?

A RS M82 has a 37" barrel. The longest airsoft barrel I know of is a 650mm (25"). Even if a cutom airsoft barrel could be made, do even bore up cylinders have the air capacity to launch a bb from a barrel longer than 650mm?

Daytona gun can probably hook it up to a external air source + gas(+recoil?) engine to help with that.

They can already do the spring SVDs, this is nothing.

I certanly hope not, otherwise we'll just get another barret AEG that's *suitcase*. Not that i'll buy one but c'mon... V2?

I feel exactly the same way. V2 design is flawed, It performs well enough for an assault rifle (I rather have a V3 with motor cage), but there are too many out there with cracked GBs when they push it above 400 FPS. The again, I won't be buying it, even if I had the money; I'm not a fan of the Barret and, considering it sizes and most likely weight, it wouldn't turn out to be an skirmishable weapon.

IMO, if they are going to make a Barret it has to use 8bbs to be true to RS counter-part.

Hard to decide whether someone who actually skirmished with one of these sort of rifles is entirely insane or deserves to win just for the fact they're that nails. Let's be honest, using something which packs the same characteristics as an M16 but weighs the same as about 3 of them is pretty much on par with turning up at a game with a couple of springers.

I've skirmished the SG M82A1. I wanted it as realistic as possible to with everything on it, Scope,full mag, battery and weights, it weighed at 32lbs. Wasn't too bad actually.

Archived