Airsoft Tactical RONI Glock Carbine Kit

trinco

I like the looks on both of them. Does installation require any modifying the gun or can it just slip in and out?

My guess would be that it doesnt require any modificatin to the pistol but isnt just slipping it in and out. You probably have to put in the pistol in and there is a place to put the rails section on the lower frame in a cut out. This would take care of the horizontal movement. If you look at the picture then there is a screw that goes in place of a pin on the pistol, this takes care of any vertical movement. That would be my guess on how they secure it in place.

I don't get why they're beating around the bush. What will sell is a knockoff of the Magpul FPG. At this rate, they'd likely make a copy of the FAB KPOS or Mech Tech carbine first.

I think the reason they dont make the magpul fpg is because of the legal issues that might come with it. Magpul wouldn't aprove of non magpul made fpg's anytime in the near future...

Legal issues aside, properly replicating the FPG requires better plastics than most ACM manufacturers have used in the past. The wall thickness gets pretty thin in some areas. Magpul PTS worked with Dupont to engineer a plastic specifically for this particular product. Using the same plastic that ACM makers typically use in the past, you'd see a lot of flexing and breaking stocks. They can do it, but it might be more headache than it's worth for various reasons.

Though after watching the Ehobbyasia comparison video between the TM and KSC G18, these HERA and RONI kits have one significant advantage over the FPG because they can take the TM.

Whichever ACM company can bring to market a solid FPG clone made to fit TM would probably take all the customers whom have to buy a g18 to use an FPG away from PTS.

:-S They could probably even make it to PTS standard and charge PTS price and they'd still sell.

Though after watching the Ehobbyasia comparison video between the TM and KSC G18, these HERA and RONI kits have one significant advantage over the FPG because they can take the TM.

Whichever ACM company can bring to market a solid FPG clone made to fit TM would probably take all the customers whom have to buy a g18 to use an FPG away from PTS.

:-S They could probably even make it to PTS standard and charge PTS price and they'd still sell.

^^^^^This!! Well said.

I have wanted a FPG since I first heard of it. At this point I am holding out for the full PTS version, as I did not want the trouble of getting a Glock into the US and then building the "kit". I am not opposed to an ACM version of the FPG kit if the price was right. However, I am currently leery of buying the new TM G18C because I am concerned about getting them reliably into the USA from overseas.

^^^^^This!! Well said.

I have wanted a FPG since I first heard of it. At this point I am holding out for the full PTS version, as I did not want the trouble of getting a Glock into the US and then building the "kit". I am not opposed to an ACM version of the FPG kit if the price was right. However, I am currently leery of buying the new TM G18C because I am concerned about getting them reliably into the USA from overseas.

I got mine from redwolf. just ask them to tape the trades. and it will get here fine. Mine was untouched as far as trades go, but the box trades were crossed out.

I don't know why, but i want to build it. It's look nice. Maybe original photos (RS) did their job. Don't know.

ce50d555ef.jpg

Here my small list (not a project, just think about it and calculateing $$$):

AABB HR Style GLOCK Carbine Conversion Kit (Marui) — $65

Tokyo Marui 50rd Long Magazine for Glock Series GBB (G17/G18C/G26) — $40

MAGPUL PTS Back-Up Sight (MBUS) (Black) — $89.95

King Arms TANGODOWN 95mm Rail Cover (BK) — $12.50

(!!)T.S.C. Gear Sector Rail Mount QD Sling Socket — $20.50

(!!) King Arms TANGODOWN 75mm Rail Cover (BK) — $12.50

EA MOD II Foldable Foregrip w/ Pressure Switch Pouch (BK) — $11.99

(!) MAGPUL PTS Adjustment Key for MBUS Front Sight Pole — $10

Total (without G18C): ~$252.44 +$10

Tokyo Marui GLOCK 18C — $159

Guarder Steel Recoil Spring Guide Set For Tokyo Marui GLOCK 17/18C (150%) — $12

Guarder Steel Magazine Catch For Tokyo Marui GLOCK 17/18C — $12

Guarder Original Frame For Tokyo Marui GLOCK 17/18C (Black) — $30

Total (with G18C): $465 + $10

(!) Don't sure about it. Maybe it's already come with sight.

(!!) Don't know about fitting on one rail together.

Magazine Clamp Set $32.00 (this is special item for H.E.R.A. GCC. Real Steel).

And don't sure about silencer. How to install it and which to use.

P.S. Saw Roni with silencer on YouTube. It's jump funny while shoot. %)

Some thoughts about G18C.

They are so diffirent? It hold by rail and pin. Rear sight are the same i guess. Why design especially for KSC and especially for TM?

P.S. If your saw on YouTube real steel (How to install). Man over the camera say, that RS will fit airsoft. Main diffirence is price (~ $300).

P.P.S. Same Kit for Colt look nice too.

Archived