Mike_West

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*crosses fingers for short mags*

It would be really cool....

"big" mags are only 25 round, the short ones will be, what, 10, 12 maby. :P

It only takes one to kill. :D

I think you guys missed the idea..... You do only need one round, especially if you shot first.

han_dl44.JPG

han-solo-blaster.jpg

Hmm, I always wanted to do a Herr Captain impression (just need a specific WW2 German overcoat, longer barrels, and red eyes).:D

Can't wait to see a review here.

That can be done with a HFC M712 carbine upper mated with a normal lower.

I think you guys missed the idea..... You do only need one round, especially if you shot first.

Oh I know... my name is only one letter off.

ARGGH I jizzed and it's got in my eyes!

Seriously tho, this is epic news! I already have a HFC converted to dl44. Now I NEED this one. Even if it shoots like a leaky bag of wank (if tercels 1911's are a bench mark) I'll buy it :)

C'mon, get more stock RSOV

Correct me if I am wrong... but I do not think blasters have recoil...

------------------

I will have one as soon as it comes back in stock.

That was the most boring trailer I have ever seen, makes it look like a terrible movie.... also recoil depends on the context. One thing that star wars never had on star trek was consistency in the dogma, especially with little things, star wars is just too diverse and ever evolving of a universe, and that's why it's soo much more interesting than the "this must be exactly this way" roddenverse that trekkies propagate.

Anyhow, I'm voting for EB's reports on velocity to be bogus, they usually are.

That was the most boring trailer I have ever seen, makes it look like a terrible movie.... [ LOTS OF SCI-FI NERDYNESS...;)]

Yes it was - Glad I never saw that trailer before I went to the cinema or I probably wouldn't have - Could they have found a less animated voice over man?

M.

That was the most boring trailer I have ever seen, makes it look like a terrible movie.... also recoil depends on the context. One thing that star wars never had on star trek was consistency in the dogma, especially with little things, star wars is just too diverse and ever evolving of a universe, and that's why it's soo much more interesting than the "this must be exactly this way" roddenverse that trekkies propagate.

Anyhow, I'm voting for EB's reports on velocity to be bogus, they usually are.

However, having an airsoft Ph4z0r may be cool... (over 50rps, of course)

I think you'll find it's a few hundred! :P This does look rather exciting, a shame it's not select fire but then I suppose it is pretty cheap. I'm now somewhat kicking myself for getting the HFC box cannon a while back, this looks oh so much cooler, unless it's horribly unreliable. Hopefully there will also be short magazines in time for it, they look so much more balanced.

Archived