Navy SEAL Discussion/Pictures

LORD_SEX

@ Nasty: at first I thought it was those side plate pockets LBT sell, but then I checked their website and I can only see ones with built in mag pouches. But I know they might sell Molle ones and not have them up/I haven't found them, might be a different after market cummerbund.

Anyway all these 6094's are giving me a kit buying urge panic, so I calmed myself by digging out the last decent photos of my slightly earlier kit WIP, sadly my helmet had slipped when the first one was taken and I had my AK that day, but I'll make up for it with a photo of updated kit when my new stuff arrives.

AS5.jpg

AS3.jpg

I have a replica AOR1 combat shirt to go with the trousers but I wear my FROG top indoors because of how often I seem to get hit by lobbed pyro.

In my down time I find all the kit I accumulate comes in useful too (If anyone wants to donate funds for some Air photos to go with these land and sea-ish ones I'd appreciate it :P)

P1010115.jpg

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top:

Vel-tye Hugger & Admin DD/AOR1 (not sure exactly)

Eagle FB 9mm pouches.

LBT 6080A hydro and mag insert (I forget the numbers) in the left cummerbund

Modded aircrew holster in the right cummerbund. I know it's a US one, but I don't know exactly which one.

TT M4 shingle with my motorola in and a closed triple M4 on the other side with small bits in, both DD.

Modified Molle II moulded belt with desert digital TT M249 pouch modded to be a dumper and a WAS coyote tear-away med pouch

AD Wear AOR1 trousers and an old style FROG shirt (without the marpat around the zip)

Replica MICH w/real suspension, custom MS2000 holder. Cavalvy Bowman headset with ML-8 light. Black bandanna covered in smiley faces.

ESS ICE

Mechanix Mpact

Salomon Cosmic

My trusty shiny as hell Explorer belt. It's brown and it's fancy, but its mine.

Cyma based Tabuk AR and TM Glock 17

Bottom is some DTS cut offs, one of those LBT bush hats, LBT AOR1 SSE bag, my Run PMC shirt and some Vibram Fivefingers KSO :D

That's me in the All Win AOR1 and LBT 6094 Slick Gen II Multicam. It came with LBT shoulder pads

here are the cumberbunds. I used the one with the molle/pals. i got this particlar set separately from the vest. i think lbt has it in their site, or pdf catalog. i got mine on ebay about a year ago along with crye aor1 pouches. it might have come from a fellow poster here in arnies.

the ones with the built in pouches were the original setup when i got the vest. all were 2nd hand.

IMG_3938.jpg

IMG_3937.jpg

Mr.Jon, thats a sweet aor1 hugger!

Why thank you. I have to keep putting Khaki pouches on it though for the timeframe that they were used IIRC. But I have some more modern stuff coming to go with my crye pouches and stuff. I had toyed with the idea of trying to splice a 6094K onto the back panel, but I didn't want to drop the cash on an AOR1 version to find it won't fit.

I have to say I like those cummerbunds, I've clearly not been paying enough attention to have missed the Molle ones.

Mad.

How do you like the slick with the side plate pockets?

It makes the whole thing more stable that's for sure, but with those and the shoulder pads, it's a full PC setup really, I've yet to play around with the QRAP , but it seems secure enough on first inspections.

The whole AR kit is lovely and fits together really well.It was my birthday recently, this was an extra present to myself after selling a fair bit of gear recently.

7.jpg

1.jpg

Something ive been tinkering with till my crye aor1 combat shirt gets here.

Head:

OPS core bump helm.

S&S V-lites.

VIP light*

Princeton MPLS

Sordin headset wired to wouxun radio via U-94

ContourHD.

Torso:

Crye frog combat shirt.

Realtree short sleeve shirt.

JPC with Crye and EI pouches in AOR1.

LBT 2684a AOR1.

Ceramic plates.

Legs:

Crye combat pants AOR1.

EI duty belt khaki.

Safariland.

Oakley 8" assault boot.

Blasters:

Setup as Block II.*

P226.*

Replica marked with *

Usualy people wear the long sleeve mossy oak or realtree under a cut combat shirt. So i thought id try something different, after the pic's were taken i cut the sleeves off the realtree shirt so its not so tight around the upper arms. But its just something im kicking around till my crye combat shirt in aor1 gets here.

I spent time playing PD the other day and tried to look like a SEAL. Picture courtesy of Ilkka Vuorio.

f2252032.jpg

Couple more:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f252/Mikan_oma/Varustekokonaisuudet/f2245440.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f252/Mikan_oma/Varustekokonaisuudet/f2278336.jpg

Kitlist:

BAE MICH 2001 + Wilcox L2G05

Peltor ComTac II + Nexus U94 PTT + Motorola SABER

Oakley M-Frame Sweep

Crye Gen II

LBT 6094A + SAPI-plates + EI-pouches + FOBUS P226-holster + LBT-bladder pouch

HK416* + EO551 + SF M600C + TD VFG* + AN/PEQ* + KAC-silencer*

Oakley-gloves

Oakley-boots

VIP-light

Replicas marked with an asterisk. I forgot the bb-shield on the torch and I'm also missing a few IR-lightsticks that I meant to bring along that day. Mags should be PMag's. The rifle has PTW-stock and the radio is not the correct model either. It has an MBITR antenna, though. S&S Manta would also be cool. It's still a WIP, so be nice.. :)

Archived