working 1-4x spectre dr

midnight_sailor

Got this in an email from EBB, thought you guys might wanna know about it.

HI all,

Z tactical and AABB airsoft now want to find people to do the review to his product regularly, if u are active at the following forum and have the experience, please email me back : ebayhihi@gmail.com

1.www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums

2.www.france-airsoft.fr/forum/index.php

3. www.airsoftforum.com

4. www.ar15.com/forums/

Or other forum talking by spain / italy / russian language

We will arrange the free new product for you to do the review

The coming AABB and Z tactical product:

1.AABB KSC style 49 rds G17 GBB Magazine

aabb%20ksc%20g17%2049rds%20gbb%20magazine.jpg

2. Ztactical 1X to 4X SpecterDR replica ( full function )

Z%20tactical%20SpecterDR%20sty%204X%20Magnifier%20Scope%20w%20Illuminated%20crosshair%20DE.jpg

3.Glock Carbine Conversion Kit

AABB%20Glock%20Carbine%20Conversion%20Kit.jpg

regards

ebairsoft.com

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has to be the greatest day ever. I'm going to be buying up a ton of SOPMOD II stuff in the next few months. :P (sorry wallet...:death:)

-OGGY

Indeed man!!!

I want to put up a youtube review of it and test the ###### out of it on my GBBR.

-Luis

I got that emailed to me but no reply back when I said I'd love to do a review :( I am teh sadness, it would have given me something constructive(and airsoft related) to do over the next three months of freedom. Did anyone else actually get a reply (assuming you got the email from EBB)?

I recived the email last week and sent in an "application" 20min after. I had a successful conversation with the ebb guys so hopefully all goes well- In that I get something awesome to show you all! haha

I think their reply is automatic, I shot my application to both of their emails. Jess replied back a couple of hours later, but the paul email address was replied to about a day and a half later.

i got a reply too when i requested to do a review. to figure out if our replies are automated, ill post mine up.

Hi , Thanks for your attention to our email ,we will send your details to producer and once he has made decision to pick you for reviewer , we will arrange the sample to you ASAP

regards

ebairsoft

The HERA kit is just a static chunk of resin with a glock inside. The FPG actually moves, more complicated.

This. The FPG has also very thin walls, which if you use the generic plastics (even the nylon filled ones) ACM manufacturers are prone to using, a cloned FPG would be very fragile or at the very least very flexible (neither of which good for an end product). The body of the HERA kit is as Maus said, mostly solid with zero moving parts. Using ACM plastics, it's a lot more forgiving in that regard. Personally, I really like the look of the HERA.

renegadecow, I'd like to see kits of the 9Wepon. ;)

Is this a new Spectre replica or just a new colour?...

this is a new version, the previous model was only 4x this model is 1x and 4x copying the functionality of the real steel model

replys to the email myself with regard to doing a review and got a reply saying it had gone to the supplier for finally selection so hears hoping someone hears back soon, if it retains the quality of the previous 4x version we should be onto a winner

Got the same

"Hi , Thanks for your attention to our email ,we will send your details to producer and once he has made decision to pick you for reviewer , we will arrange the sample to you ASAP"

The world and his dog probably requested to do the review haha

Here's a good pic of a really Specter for those interested:

http://www.militaryblog.jp/usr/g75goodenough/ElcanB.jpg

It looks like they still have a little ways to go until the replica is perfect. The finish is certainly getting better but still differs quite a bit from the RS. That and it appears they forgot the screw holes for the doctor mount... and the writing on the battery cap.

-OGGY

Archived