Classic Army SVD AEG - Steel / Wood

winterwolf

Hello Comrades,

I do not know if anyone noticed, but Classic Army started selling new version of SVD Dragunov AEG with steel body and wooden furniture. the wood seems a bit crappy, but as CA SVD does not have motor in the pistol grip, I believe the stock can be easily replaced by a realsteel one.

The price 405 USD seems reasonable..

CA040M-1L.jpg

So far, I've seen it on WGC and Redwolf..

If some of you have bought one or had the opportunity to 'touch' it, please share your opinions / feelings here.

(not in english, sorry)

I personally feel the CA SVD's are superior to RS in terms of internal parts. Being that just about most internal parts can be replaced and upgraded. They use alot of the CA25 parts anyway, which means some PSG parts as well. I want to pick up one of these myself.

I am sure when you get something like a SVD, which has no full external-parts aftermarket support; you would want the one with best externals?

From RA: one guy said that the old one already had a steel receiver, but not other parts... -.-

Considering the quality of RealSword internals...$100 more for RealSword does not seem very much.

Sorry man I have the RS SVD and I don't find the need to upgrade it.

I've changed just the hop up bucking and it shoots like a dream. If you plan on getting the CA and then throughing money to upgrade it why not getting the RS and change just spring.

I'm fan of CA but at the SVDs RS IMO is ahead.

Wolf

Anyone have the details regarding parts compatibility for the ca svd's?

Parts compatability for CA SVD as far as I know are as followed.

AK Air Nozzle

M14 Cylinder Head

PSG-1 Cylinder

Any Piston Head

SR25 Pistons

PSG Springs

V3 Spring Guide?

SR25 Gears

V2/V3 ARL

Short Motor

• 2 weeks later...

Archived