The Tokyo Marui XDM-45!?

Dreamer777

Like i said to the missus:

'It's coming, you just have to wait a bit longer'

Finally it is nearly here (the XDM, not me) and it has only taken TM something like 2yrs for this one, better late than never. :P

Though digging the load indicator, even if it does look like a Glock with fish scales ;)

'FireKnife'

i wonder how much compatibility there will be with the glock linup? from looking at the insides when he strips it, a lot looks identical. makes sense, since the xdm is basically a glock.

chas, don't worry - it'll be cloned soon enough and then you'll post about how the chinese have finally cloned it and how happy you are and how you'll buy one.

given that it would be rather hard to have the bb trip a loaded chamber indicator, i suspect it functions like the maruzen p99 and is only a 'cocked' indicator.

re grip safety - it is on a real one, and given marui's penchant for making their pistols work like the real ones (minus their m9 decocker issue) i hope it works.

How would it be hard to have a bb trip a loaded indicator? all it needs is a light spring and a lever, they could even work it into the hop system for securing the bb in the chamber.

As for the one at the back of the slide yeah it is a cocked indicator but as i have seen it called a load indicator to that is what i put (odd as i have seen it with 2 'load indicators' then).

Really it is just a Glock that someone has slapped a grip safety on, when they release the HK P30 or the M&P then i will care a bit more to be honest.

'FireKnife'

Well, this has sparked my interest (ever since I saw it in Resident Evil 4) - now Marui are making one; interesting...

... Is it just me, or does this gun look MASSIVE! I mean - I own a TM P226 (not one of those stupid E2s - the normal one for normal people) & that's fairly sizeable, but in the hands of that (admittedly - tiny) Japanese girl in the video it looks HUGE!

Gorgeous. I hope it doesn't take another 3 years for the Smith and Wesson M&P.

Considering that TM have sort of semi-completed production models of the M&P and the HK P30 then it could well be possible that they are coming start of next year.

'FireKnife'

Archived