Airsoft PKM at Evike!

Agent47

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have a look at Evike's overview page, it says "Manufacturer: A&K", also they put a price there which is $ 580.

http://www.evike.com/products_new.php (in the middle)

I also think that I have seen pictures of real PKM versions with black polymer parts, but yea, wood would look much better. But as always with airsoft guns, I'm sure that sooner or later someone will come out with a wood upgrade kit for it ^^.

wow the best news I have heard in a long time. This is by far my favorite machine gun (I've even shot a real full-auto one). I hope that it can easily swap with a real steel wood stock and that it has quality metals as others previously mentioned. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

hmmm this PKM is too much fail :(

get a deactivaed and build your own...

yes because everybody can get deactivateds that easily and cheaply..

For the cost of getting a deact here i can get a functional one.

On Topic

SHUT UP EVIKE AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Out of curiosity, I made a small comparison between the weights of real and airsoft machine guns.

All RS weights are empty, include the bipod and come from wikipedia.

All AS weights include packing and come from Rsov. Give or take 300 gr as the RIS is not always included.

The PKM is surprisingly light; hope the AS version is close to that.

M249: 7,5 kg (RS) - 8 kg (AS)

M60 (VN style): 10,5 kg (RS) - 10 kg (AS)

RPK-74: 4.7 kg (RS) - 6,5 kg (AS)

M240B: 12,5 kg (RS) - 10,5 kg (AS)

PKM: 7,5 kg (RS)

So, as long as their isnt a crazy weight increase in the replica (like on the Cyma RPK), this should be OK to play with, but you are a machine gunner after all. Want a really light MG? Slap a C-Mag on a G36 K like i did.

Then there's the question of the length and how unwieldly it is. RS lengths:

M249: 1,04 m

M60 (VN style): 1,11 m

RPK-74: 1,06 m

M240B: 1,26 m

PKM: 1,20 m

So, playable, I guess. The ammo box, being metal, must rattle like crazy, though.

How can this aeg be a fail?....we dont know nothing about this gun yet!........we AS-people are a band of moaners by nature :(

50% of the people in the thread are crying...just stunning!

Myself is very happy! :)

By the way.....the real PKM was 8kg heavy on my bathroomscale;)

Ok. The time has come.

I've got one good kidney here for sale, slightly used, never submitted to more than 10 units of alcohol at once.

Also for sale is 1x left foot. Size 15 (50 EU), includes disturbingly dexterous big toe.

PM Me for the fastest response.

In all seriousness, please god let it be good, please god let it use standard gearbox parts, i dont care about the shell itself, just make the gears, cylinder, piston, motor etc standard.

WANT!

Archived