Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you've obviously never tried running naked before! That junk will be destroyed after half a mile.

I can only imagine 2 scenarios that would lead to that.

1. a married woman, her husband comes home.

2. it's one of those kinky squaddie things.

You need to sort your running technique out then..

My army endorsed naked events are usually orchestrated by an NCO or multiples of NCOs. There's only so many you can fight off before they tear your clothes off.

Then the crucifix comes out and then the gaffa tape.* Merry Christmas indeed.

*Wasn't involved in this one.

Army. Naked snow running, with pants on your head and a beer in each hand.  Because Army.

Darkchild

I couldn't run naked.

It would flap around and trip me up!

Not me.

It's like a button mushroom.  When it's cold it looks like I have 2 belly buttons.  I can run as far naked as I can clothed - boarding school - army.

I got in trouble at the gym yesterday.  I went to a "real" gym with my mate (I usually use equipment in an unused office at work), he told me not to embarrass him. I am embarrassing apparently.

I got on the leg press machine since they didn't have a squat rack (except a pointless Smith thing) and it was adjusted for a shorter person.

I adjusted it for my height and did my workout. 12*80% then 8*80% with both legs then the same for each leg singly.

The guy who had just got off the machine was making funny faces at my mate and he said "I told you not to embarrass me".

I just went about my business and finished up.

Afterwards I asked how I had embarrassed him he said he was only joking (I can never tell).  It seems that he knows the other guy and he was just shocked that I was doing his weight for both legs with one.

I felt amazing.  You don't really notice the gains when they are incremental.

Aye, I train on my own and only head back to my old gym once or twice a year.

Massive improvement and a solid measure each time. I used to train with a mate who was rake thing, and weaker than my girlfriend at the time (I am a country boy, if she can't carry two pigs to market her bloodline is usefless)

Took several weeks to build his confidence to somewhere useful. He's now a fireman and loves his PT

"rmjobs". You can probably guess how I misread that.

One of the most spectacular mistakes online, well, maybe aside from putting links for "Blog" and "Jobs" right next to one another, and very close at that.

Also, there's a RPG convention tomorrow, I got word from the sign shop that the laser-cutting job I ordered will be just ten quid, I found unusual WH40K bits in stock in one shop, Rhino proved to be a gent again, and it's Friday.

Yeah, so I have my second book out, and from tomorrow it's free for 5 days soooo... Shamelesselfpromotion

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Contractor-Part-novella-Bradley-Buckmaster-ebook/dp/B00T80UF6M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423246069&sr=8-1&keywords=contractor+part+2

Darkchild

Archived