Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I WANT MY BISCUIT!

Also my apprentice was fired today. This makes me very happy.

Why? Did you not like him?

I won't answer any questions, I already have a package of fig newtons, and that works for me.

Oh happy accident, look what I found!
http://www.tacticalgear.be/index.php?route=product/product&path=96_135&product_id=472

Yes. Real Steel Magpul PRS stock, and it's in Europe, so no ITAR *badger*s hanging out to stop you. Pricey, though.

And the same shop has HERA kits and stocks of all sorts, handy if you're in the UK or EU and don't want to order them the roundabout way from the US.

When the *albartroth* at work decides to get all aggy and shouty over the temperature of the air con. The more he refused to compromise over it the more angry he got the more he tried to get a rise out of me, which didn't work, the more angry he got. He then went running to the supervisor who sided with me, upsetting him even more

My mate and I went to pick up the DC2 Integra Type-R donor car for his MK3 civic project yesterday.

Somehow a 300 mile round trip managed to take 13 hours but aside from that it was a decent day.

Driving the car with no bumpers, wings or seats while sitting on a spare wheel was entertaining.

(I only drove it onto the trailer and then around the car park a couple of times.  I did not drive all the way back from Nuneaton with no seats, tax, mot, insurance, headlights, number plates.....)

Seeing the family for a week, it's my brothers graduation next week so that's why I'm down (after a colleague graciously swapped holidays with me a couple of months ago).

Then find out my mum has set a date and venue for her wedding next year in which a load of the family will be coming over from the Netherlands for.

Best part was her asking my brother and I to walk her down the aisle.

Since Photobucket have decided to commit corporate suicide by holding every single uploaded image hostage unless you pay a $399USD fee EVERY YEAR, my images are all broken.

Have an AR10a4. Better, less blurry pictures soon.

atPG8RT.jpg

It's not a Pinz, but I think this is pretty cool: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152615277519

While it is nice, it is also about twice what I could get a Pinz for and I am over Defenders.

I've had a couple of Series Land Rovers and a MK1 Range Rover and that's enough for anyone.

It's either Pinz or U1300 Unimog for me, however long that takes.

Archived