Classic Army LMG (LMX)

NeoVeNoM

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much every airsoft company has had a complaint about them be it internals or externals at one point or another. So I won't pass judgement on this until it has been in the hand of some reviewers for proper evaluation. But given my positive track record with my CA's, be it luck or what have you. I might just pick one up at first chance anyway.

It may just be a personal opinion, however it's a personal opinion shared by me and many techs I've talked to about - CA quality has declined for a long time. I will confess their M249's are worshipped by many (however balls heavy they are) and their very old B&T MP5's were great, but in recent years they've been very meh.

It may just be a personal opinion, however it's a personal opinion shared by me and many techs I've talked to about - CA quality has declined for a long time.

Can't really argue there .. most of my CA's are from the good quality era... I'm hoping this one may be the return to that time.

CA has a history of good box mags. thats all that matters. everything will be saveable, if its an OOTB failtard, unlike the ARES.

one hot rumour i heard at the toy show aftermath is also that Cybergun bought Classic Army, but hard to prove it, time will tell what will happen. I heard it from a reliable source but nothing to show for (any link or anything)

Chairsofter inside my is jumping up and down. :) OMG, no really. OMG. We have ARES LMG in local airsoft store. Its nice. BUT CA in my country at least is one of the better High-End guns (with GnP on par). CA M4 are insanely good around here (in our experience).

I am really looking foward to this thing. Hell, all my team will jump up and down and make BBQ to celebrate this news...

P.S. About ARES guns. One thing. A guy in my country owns a ARES MK43. IT uses ~14V LIPO. Insane rof and 550 fps. IT WORKS. I had one piston eaten to my knowledge. Now they use somekind of titanium teeth piston. Also other upgrades. It does feed reliable - i felt it mself on the other end of the barrel. And distance and everything is good. Don't know why people are complaining.

Have a good day! Because I have!

When I was in Hong Kong about a year ago a company called "S&T" claimed that they OEM the Ares guns. It was only a statement the owner made to me and I never saw any production facilities or anything else to back this up. I do know that they resell the same guns without the Ares name, so either they do OEM or they might just source from the same OEM as Ares.

http://smartteamhk.com/index.php?main_page=about_us

Archived