Replica S&S Surefire Scout Mount at Ebairsoft

Blackweell!

• 2 weeks later...

Wont go wide enough or not short enough? if that makes sense?

Ill try my 416 and KAC rails.

Also, in the stock picture above, its showing the silver "hooks" facing inwards, they should be facing outwards, when you tighten the allen bolts, it pulls the hooks outwards.

At maximum separation the hooks won't travel out far enough. There's about 2.5mm of play. Really annoying. It looks like the problem is the hooks are incorrectly machined so they can't slide the full travel of the channel with gaps at each end. But aside from that, it's really nicely made.

And for the KAC rails. The hooks aren't deep enough to go through the wholes and slide under the them. Maybe mine is thicker than others though?

Wont fit on my Genuine KAC RIS, CA KAC RIS, JG416,or ACR :(

But it does fit on the only gun i wanted it too :),MK18, not the best pics but you get the idea,looks a bit wonky in the last pic, after taking it off and trying it on 4 other guns, i got bored.....

p1000757y.jpg

p1000758g.jpg

p1000759zz.jpg

p1000760x.jpg

Interesting it doesn't fit your JG 416 either. I e-mailed ebairsoft and asked them if they actually tested it on a 416 and they said they did and it was fine. I have an easy fix in mind I'll try out tomorrow.

Wont fit on my Genuine KAC RIS, CA KAC RIS, JG416,or ACR :(

But it does fit on the only gun i wanted it too :),MK18, not the best pics but you get the idea,looks a bit wonky in the last pic, after taking it off and trying it on 4 other guns, i got bored.....

lazyness,i was trying it on all my other guns, then just chucked it back on the MK18 for a quick snap, it does fit straight/true and is rock solid. :)

Archived