REAPS promises 60m shots

Isamu

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have two TM glocks, both have 6.03 tightbores, one has 9ball purple in it, other has REAPS. Both perform similiar with .3's, but thats about as much as the 9ball bucking can lift. Throw .36's in the REAPS glock and they fly straight and level with the hop-up all the way on.

Every little helps in pistols. Always the way it is. I use it as a primary quite often. Especially at the moment as i cant lug a 6kg m16 + all the mags about that easily. And as the site i play atm is quite small (about 100m across half field and half woods, about 200 long) i cant really effectively snipe there either, with a 40m MED. so pistol it is. Won a free for all game with it against 10 o so players ^^/ whilst unable to move at walking speed.

Generic Tapatalk Signature.

• 2 months later...

Im sorry for the autonecro, but I just installed the REAPS with an SCS nub in an ICS M4 together with a 300mm Guarder 6.02mm barrel. If lucky I will be testing it tomorrow with Devil Bios 0.28g, sorry, but I cant find cheap 0.30 bio BBs.

Will post impressions as soon as I can, If the flu lets me, that is :lol: In the meanwhile, if someone has more first hand experience, It will be great to hear about it and keep the post going

Archived