WE MagK tactical AK Prototype

NonEx

I still don't understand why people need to manipulate the AK better. I get ton's of hit's with my AKM all the time, and that's after 6 years of running m4 style stuff. I actually prefer it to anything else I've used.

I will agree that anything We tries usually isn't worth the money or work, but I'm not going to say it's cause of a starfish....

*random stuff*

It's not like WE products are going to greatly affect your life in any way if you don't let them to...

You are completely wrong because WE is going to greatly affect lives of airsoft players; they make some shoddy product in already niche market(such as GBB M14/EBR) so no other company has any interest in making anything better. In this case; AK market already has WE, SRC, and GHK; maybe one more company is trying getting their GBBR AK in. If I had a choice I would gladly make WE and SRC not exist and exchange for VFC(at least VFC will make the externals better; just drop in GBBR internals into their AEG AK receiver and VFC will already be more realistic than WE and GHK). I play airsoft; companies that deal with airsoft will affect my life in some way.

Tanio Koba still has that AKS74U GBB. Could be that KJW only needs convincing to produce it as well seeing as they like making TK stuff (M4, 10/22). Plus KJWs renditions have always been tacticalized out of the box so a PMC or MagK fits the bill just right.

TK's design on that M4 is enough to tell people that it is going to be AEG spec for AK.

If you are referring to that old video on youtube; that one looks to be based off the VFC.

But VFC costs more and is still AEG spec.

WE has affected my life, I now own 6 of their rifles which provide me with all kinds of GBBR fun. adadqgg, in every thread about WE's up and coming products you just bash and bash, and none of it is really all that constructive, i understand you have your views, but turning every new WE product thread into a WE bashing section doesn't help anybody. I still fail to understand how they are affecting your life so greatly that you have to go on some kind of vendetta, just let it go already.

On topic, cool they may or may not be making a MAG-K, sweet for anyone wanting a GBBR version without having to do the custom work themselves. Personally still hanging out for one with wood furniture as I can't really justify another "tactical" rifle.

WE has affected my life, I now own 6 of their rifles which provide me with all kinds of GBBR fun. adadqgg, in every thread about WE's up and coming products you just bash and bash, and none of it is really all that constructive, i understand you have your views, but turning every new WE product thread into a WE bashing section doesn't help anybody. I still fail to understand how they are affecting your life so greatly that you have to go on some kind of vendetta, just let it go already.

On topic, cool they may or may not be making a MAG-K, sweet for anyone wanting a GBBR version without having to do the custom work themselves. Personally still hanging out for one with wood furniture as I can't really justify another "tactical" rifle.

My first two posts were not bashing; just pointing out the similarities between WE's star and cartoon star.

I am not only against WE.

If there is another new company that paid such low attention to external detail; I am going to point it out.

Fortunately WE is currently the only one that is doing such a thing. I have been bashing LCT for a long time too(never fixed the selector switch either and full of inaccurate features on AK74M); I just have not found a new LCT thread yet.

If you are waiting for wood furniture; you should be someone more disappointed in WE than I am.

I'd suggest quite a few people in this thread have a quick look at these two links:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=386

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/194023-airsoft-news-forum-rules/

If you don't like something, that's fine. Contrary to (apparently) popular belief, nobody is forcing you to buy a new gun.

While some of the comments have merit (such as the trademarks not being 100% accurate), please try to limit your posts to relevant subjects only.

I've got 6 WE rifles, they are so much fun to be honest, their the closest thing we have to the real thing here in the UK, yes they have faults but that's half the fun fixing them, I have the Ghk AK aims, that thing is fun too, especially on fall auto with the samoon recoil kit, there is no cool down with all 40 rounds even on a coldish day, but my we L85 has to be my fav by far, it shoots really good, long live WE :)

eeew... that thing will give me night mares. Way to slap on some PTS and Beta Project bits on a WE.

EDIT: Also noticed that rail is probably from a BP Mag K as well since it does not have the slot for the handguard cap as the RS one does.

• 3 months later...

Archived