NIC Certified cerakote coater now in UK

Philbucknall

Some of you will have seen, no doubt, joint force enterprises handi work with cerakote on some fancy *albatross* real guns on Facebook. Well, there is now a UK NIC certified cerakote coater! They will be up and running next week and have fifty or so colours in already. I'm not affiliated to this company but I have been bugging them since January to get one of mine done! so when I got the email saying they're almost there today I thought I'd share the good news!

Details are:

Riflecraft Limited

18G Speedwell Way

Border Valley Industrial Estate

Harleston

Norfolk

IP20 9EH

Tel: 00 44 (0)1379 853745     Fax: 00 44 (0) 1379 853421

Email: rifles@riflecraft.co.uk  Web: www.riflecraft.co.uk

Having spoken to them at some length and also JFE in the US about it they confirm it will and JFE have done quite a few Airsoft guns in their time. If you haven't seen their Facebook page check it out for what looks can be achieved. I'm going for burnt bronze. Riflecraft ordered it specially for me after bugging them intensely! Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Okey dokey. Prices are as follows and ex VAT

Upper

receiver

£25.00

Lower

receiver

£35.00

Both

receivers

£55.00

Both

receivers &

rail system

£100.00

AEG barrel

£25.00

Complete gun

£130.00

Pistol frame

£30.00

Pistol slide

£25.00

Pistol slide

and frame

£50.00

Pistol

barrel

£15.00

I think the prices are quite reasonable too. Compared to some of the US based companies and when you consider the prep work required for each piece too.

Sorry don't know turn around. I know mark got my receivers and rails on Wednesday and I should have em back early to mid next week so I'd hazard a guesstimate at a week or thereabouts but it depends on workload.

Archived