WE 'Barry Burton' Model Biohazard M9 Pistol

Kenworth W900

WE have a new M9 'Biohazard' style pistol on the way soon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ7fvreQr_s&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32AQzHIO5gA&feature=player_embedded

Simultaneously notable for being both the first full-metal and full-auto iteration of the Barry Burton model.

we_biohazard_m9_publicenemy_02.jpg

Pic from Popular Airsoft.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You sure that isn't just standard WE practice or are they claiming the full auto is a new feature? :P At least it has a double action hammer so for those moments when the slide doesn't return correctly and the hammer sits in half cock it will still fire (as the top vid shows). Plus why is the safety lever the fire selector? So this has no safety aside from dropping the hammer using the trigger, oh i can see so many issues with this with people that don't know enough about how safeties work.

However for the cost of this and some decent internals i am sure it would run less than the £250 odd TM wants for their one.

'FireKnife'

Oi. WE. The M9 Series. Just stop it. Stop it right now. Seriously, just give it a rest.

Unless it's HK3P... Is their Biohazard as bad as the WE M9's? If it's WE making this though, you'll annoy low flying helicopters with whatever weight ammo you use, you won't get the choice about when it's full auto, cooldown will be unfathomably epic and the fill valves will all break off if you even look at them funny when they decide to ###### gas all over your crotch and give you a freezeburn on your scrotum.

NO FARAMON DON'T DO IT!

(Unless you intend to just keep it in a case and look at it, in which case I'd recommend removing it from the box using delicate cotton gloves and tiny suction cups and not breathing on it in case you blow all the paint off in giant flakes).

Expect a used look pretty quick ;) Seriously though, don't expect it to be in any way skirmishable if it's anything like WE's current M9's. Saying that, the HK3P is getting good reports... This whole WE/HK3P thing is giving me a serious migrane.

I think the HK3P Sam Edges were good? I have only read a few user feedbacks along with this review here:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/202449-hk-and-tokyo-marui-samurai-edge-detailed-comparison-56k-viewers-put-the-kettle-on/

Seems like we should've suspected a full auto variant with the Sam Edge too, since Senden's review of the Sam Edge shows that the gun was cloned off a sample of a full auto M9 already :P Guess WE didn't have much work to do for this M9 too :P

Either way, the WE M9 was the worst gun i have seen from them, and that is saying a fair bit as it is WE.

However i am thinking donor gun, but as good as it looks, even the TM one is not the best of skirmish guns.

Now to look at buying a proper TM Biohazard original, i am very tempted :P

'FireKnife'

Expect a used look pretty quick ;) Seriously though, don't expect it to be in any way skirmishable if it's anything like WE's current M9's. Saying that, the HK3P is getting good reports... This whole WE/HK3P thing is giving me a serious migrane.

Oh I do know (I currently have about 3 WE M9 mags sitting in different states of being *fruitcage*ed up) ... though ..my HFC M9 goes like a freaking horse xD ...

why is the safety lever the fire selector? So this has no safety aside from dropping the hammer using the trigger, oh i can see so many issues with this with people that don't know enough about how safeties work.

If you look closely at the end of the second video there are three positions on the safety, just like on the HFC m199, and the marui Burtons.

All i see Wingmann is you running at the opposition to the sound of 'clack', 'clack', 'clack', 'fssssshhhhh' *oh *fruitcage** :P

Full auto gas bad, full auto gas in gun made on a budget, well it just makes it easier to hit people out that use them ;)

'FireKnife'

As pointed out by Habakure why does this have wooden grips again, doesn't make sense, should be black plastic ones?

Remember TM just announced the new railed M9 with adjustable hop.

Yes, but that is only a single improvement on a gun that was rather fragile to start with, means it will be able to achieve the same grade as other TM pistols but hopefully it has been reinforced to stand up to Green in the UK, though i am glad about the working decocker.

'FireKnife'

All i see Wingmann is you running at the opposition to the sound of 'clack', 'clack', 'clack', 'fssssshhhhh' *oh *fruitcage** :P

You'll get 6 shots out. Between both. Mark my words :P

So you guys agree it's going to be epic! :D

Note to self: Get a GoPro and find that rubber bayonet to run as primary.

So you guys agree it's going to be epic!

Even if you don't put out bbs just when they gas out throw them to one side (they are WE, shouldn't be holding on to them anyway) and finish the charge with a knife while the enemy *suitcase* themselves :P

But it would still be a laugh for the short time it works.

'FireKnife'

Archived