ACM M&P. Don't tell me WE have beaten TM to it.........

FireKnife

http://www.popularairsoft.com/news/mystery-sw-mp-gbb-pistol-spotted

Well here it is, a GBB M&P with a rather short slide travel, but still it is a M&P and i know many have been waiting for the TM but perhaps this is going to beat them to it.

Still unsure yet as to who made it or where it comes from, but like most clone gas pistols this is probably going to be a WE.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if it is a WE i will be skeptical (they really need to up there game or drop prices a bit before i look at them again) but still it is going to beat the TM, which really is for people like me that run plastic and cost to quality.

Still if the slide travel is fixed and it sort of works then finally a M&P holster filler that will see a good bit of action.

'FireKnife'

Isn't the RA Tech stuff on the screen just a banner on the arms-cool.net forum ? Commercial piece.

Love the your momma joke on the sticker, haha!

Doubt that it is WE.

KWC has a NBB M&P out, could be an advancement of that perhaps.

Ok I feel like I'm going crazy here, how is the slide travel too short? The breach opens completely as it should, amd the slide travels back far enough that the correctly placed slide lock groove allows the correctly placed slide lock to engage....

Ok I feel like I'm going crazy here, how is the slide travel too short? The breach opens completely as it should, amd the slide travels back far enough that the correctly placed slide lock groove allows the correctly placed slide lock to engage....

Second that, looks fine to me. Either way, I still reckon it's WE or HK3P... Time will tell I guess!

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=669421

That is the full slide travel on a M&P. It clears the barrel not the breech end half on display. Also the fish scales serrations clear the beavertail almost, not half way like this one. As pointed out when it does that it is often a CO2 GBB that doesn't quite feature full slide travel. But it still have blow back.

'FireKnife'

The details on the slide such as shell extractor makes me think this is could be some smaller scale conversion kit, or from some better pistol manufacturer than WE, such as KWC :P

I am quite confident that this isnt a WE.

At first the slide travel did look too short for me too, but compared to real steel the slide catch notch is in the same spot as in the real steels.

E: something is a bit off with this gun...

The notch may be in the same point but it depends which part engages it. If it is the front of the catch or a little tab just in front it will be short. However it may just be a bit further forward than it is meant to be in the first place. Still this is only an issue as just about every other GBB has full or near full travel, unlike this, which makes me want to wait for the TM if it ever comes out.

'FireKnife'

By the way; for anyone who is wondering about background:

It is TW forum arms-cool.net; it has WE, GHK, and RA-tech advertisement banner on it frequently. No need to associate with WE at all.

Original thread: http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-121038-1-1.html

Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHZ7wNQN4kQ&feature=player_embedded

Stickers were apparently for covering trademarks. And on left side of slide it says "F**k!" in traditional Chinese. :rolleyes:

Also, here is one of such post by a forum member there:

"who said it's by WE?

how do you know it's by WE?

if so, I definitely won't buy!!"

But of course, if it is lacking on smaller details then it is most likely WE...

Archived