New miracle inner barrel

Isamu

If it is a wide bore I found it to work very well in my Tokyo Marui SOCOM, the gun Chrono'd at 290 with .2s and was shot with .3s at 260ish, the setup was ORGA, TM Bucking, Firefly nub, Prometheus Nozzle. I had flat effective range out to 220ft.

WoW! just WoW! 67m with just 290FPS is no small feat...

Its so hard to convince myself not to buy one for my ICS... :lol:

I found the cut out on the Orga barrel was a tad too small to work with the Firefly bucking as standard - but once I opened it up a bit it worked beautifully. Works perfectly on my Polar* :)

They can work well in AEGs and bolt actions too; assuming consistent muzzle energy all guns are created equal when it comes to range and accuracy.

I'm not sure why ORGA did that; the window is too small for their "own" nub, a Firefly clone. Prometheus did the same thing, releasing a Firefly knockoff and their own modified version, but no enlarged window barrel to fit it. Modify made a clone Firefly too, with the "wings" cut off so it fits a normal window.

If I was China I'd try a barrel with a gradually enlarged bore at the muzzle, like the one Falcon made with deep rifling at the last couple of inches. It might have the stabilizing effect of the ORGA while sapping less power.

I also wonder if it isn't the Orga Magnus barrel in a high fps set-up. I know the barrels recently got picked up by RA-tech so maybe they have passed them along to WGC, rebranded them, or copied them?

That's what I was thinking Ginga. Clone-magnus barrels.

If anyone (besides WGC) you would know if the barrel being used is an actual Orga Magnus.

Speaking of which, I need to install mine one of these days.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

These have been out for a while now and have been fast adopted by the PTW family with amazing results.

http://thereptilehouseblog.com/2013/05/27/orga-wide-bore-inner-barrels/

Wrong barrel lulz.

The one that this thread is for is the "miracle barrel" that WGC sell without a brand but as some have noted it's by the "magic box" brand (IIRC).

Archived