faramon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody finally gets a 1928 right and it's taken a GBB to do the job?

Yeah, the one that's best known for the drum mags, and its in a system that you can't use the friggin drum mags on. Dammit King Arms, you already have the AEG 1928 on the wall with an M1 receiver fix that first, then give us an M1a1 gbb with 20 round mags so i can have a GBB pulse rifle.

Yeah, the one that's best known for the drum mags, and its in a system that you can't use the friggin drum mags on. Dammit King Arms, you already have the AEG 1928 on the wall with an M1 receiver fix that first, then give us an M1a1 gbb with 20 round mags so i can have a GBB pulse rifle.

Seriously, I have been waiting for a GBB pulse rifle forever - I don't even have my marine armour anymore - but I miss it. Would trash the 95 round counter though. 

I would have much preferred to have a Thompson M1a1 for a GBB. But I suppose an M1928 wouldn't be entirely incorrect for WWII since they were used in the early days of US involvement and also for some other countries that the US sent arms to.

I have heard some rumors about a WE M1a1 stemming from an apparent addition to RATech's wholesale website but I can't really speak to the validity of those claims since I have no way to check them. Given the choice though, between a King Arms and a WE GBB, I would go with the WE. So heres hoping that a WE Thompson is also coming soon.

No I'm really serious, I've always wanted a tactical thompson... I figure the way the stock mounts, it wouldn't be too impossible to knock up a block to mount a buffer tube on so it's at a similar height to the original stock. Optics rail on top, maybe butcher an MOE handguard to replace the foregrip, and a meaty looking compensator. 

To quote an old adage; Haters gon' hate.

Begone, foul defilers!! Any attempt to bubba a thompson should be enough reason to bring fire and brimstone down on your heads.

To King Arms: Make it good, get it out this year, and make a 4$#&1n6 DRUM MAG!! (please)...

:)

Archived