ICS 40mm TAG Shells

Atsalakotos

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow only $6 a grenade that's say £3 a grenade not any more than a thermobaric at most sites.

The exploding grenade with 15 bbs looks awesome, mill sim games would be sweet !

I hope they can somehow make them legal in the UK 

Some how with our taxes I suspect if we can get them over here they'll work out at, at least £6 a round, but even so, so worth it for so much fun

• 2 weeks later...

Uu9HwBA3slc.jpg

TAG Innovation Russia has released and started to sell through russian retailers new TAG G1B 2.0 which is an analog of  American “M781 Practice cartridge” with orange marking powder. Unfortunately due to new design of the shell it cannot work without modification with previous TAG versions of M203, but the company offers to upgrade it free of charge in moscow

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to use the tag 2.0 grenades without modification with G&P M203 2nd. version?

By 2.0 you mean short shells? I think it's only for modifided launchers at least it's named so... the launcher tube should have rifling inside to provide stability to the projectile and with standard barrel it will wobble extensively

After some usage of TAG shells I've faces with continious problem with upper O-rings being blown out when doing two-step charge with green gas or one-step CO2. You can see the O-ring flying out of the barrel on the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip8G6tKbmkg

I've written an email to TAG and they promissed to send me some spare O-rings - will see how their customer service works

• 3 months later...

Archived