FINALLY A PTW TRIGGER FOR THE V3!

kilo_64

true words, well done mate.

mine is in the post but it looks like usps may have missplaced it  :angry: . we shall have to wait and see.

i want it to come so i can write a review on it as theres still very few out for the v2.

i d have to ask blacktalon, do you make each board as an order comes in or do you have a bunch made up? just curious is all :)

arrived in the post today and installed with some tinkering. review should be up sometime tomorrow or it will just be an acount of my experiences with the install. 

Oh cool, when did you place the order / when did you get the dispatch notification? would be good for me to work out when I might be getting mine since we're both in the UK! Thanks.

Finally got a chance to go through my packages today and noticed that its been here since last week LOL

Will get pictures up once I figure out this upload function

I suspect it'll be quite a while before BlackTalon makes another appearance here until they fulfill all the orders :D

• 2 weeks later...

Received this just over a week ago, finally got time to install it... I must say it's made with such consideration for the end user in the installation process, you don't need any more tools than what's needed to take your gun apart and that's it. I can also confirm that this unit works for the real sword AK (type 56-1) with 2 very minor modification to the shape of the trigger board.

Archived