M4 holster

Isamu

Yes, there are a lot of holsters, but the M4 is a bit forgotten in that deartment, dont know why to be honest... so this man here has desigened his own holster to kee those SBRs in place

SAARP.preview.jpg

http://www.popularairsoft.com/how-would-you-call-sarrp-or-derrrp

Useful? useless? If I can bolt it into a BH serpa, I will go back to my old M4 pistol project and wont look again at any AEP pistol

That belt mounted rail is for smaller items, doubt it would support an M4 very well. As for the holster I kind of like it, not sure why or what it would be good for though.

I think it's a good way to keep your muzzle clear of others.

Uh, ok? To some people, it's comfortable, safer, and effective. If you don't like it, don't use it. It looks like a great way to safely handle an AR at the range (which the original picture may be from) without having to adjust slings or hitting yourself in the nuts.

Uh, ok? To some people, it's comfortable, safer, and effective. If you don't like it, don't use it. It looks like a great way to safely handle an AR at the range (which the original picture may be from) without having to adjust slings or hitting yourself in the nuts.

Who are these people you speak of? Whoever they are they shouldn't have guns.

A piece of plastic isn't a replacement for basic safety. If proper procedure is too much, please do not go to a firing range.

As for the device itself, Its like to see him run with that on. I somehow dont think he'd get very far with the rifle still attached. A rifle does not need to be put in a holster, people.

These products especially the FMA is not designed to stow your weapon and then run, it is designed for temporary weapon retention when you need to two hands to accomplish a task.  For people that run 2 point slings, this product doesn't have much merit and you could just sling it out of the way.  However, for those that run one point slings (me), it is very nice so when I am checking my map and using the GPS, my weapon doesn't bang into my knees.

Why not use a weapons catch and a sling, that way the weight stays on the upper body where the sling is and the catch holds it in place ?

With this platform I can see that all of the weight of the weapon in placed onto one side of the body at the hip, this would be troublesome for movement and quick access.  

I predict they'll have a left handed one made so someone can use 2 AR pistols at once

Hope they do so. 

Ultimate Akimbo shooting.

Now, seriously, I agree with it being not so adecuate for short barreled guns, but for a 4" M4 without buffertube, it could be a very valid holster. Allways speaking from the airsoft perspective, of course

I actually use the S&S Precision WeaponLink and it is great.  I think that FMA product on airsoftpark is a clone of it.  Not sure why you would buy a clone when the real one is the same cost.  It is a great product for the one point sling-ers out there.

I have to eat my words.  I couldn't remember how much I paid for my S&S so did a quick search to the price and it was a clone.  The one I have is $200, so I would definately try the clone first.  If there was a clone out when I bought mine, I would have tried it first.

• 3 weeks later...

Well that's a shot from the new GI Joe film, so I'd imagine it's all custom made for said flick.  Probably not the most robust system overall either, you'd end up with a ton of torque being exerted on a very small rail section, wouldn't suit airsoft weapons much.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived