GHK G5

Desert.Express

Realism be damned, I really want one....and if those "Pmag" works with other WA M4-type GBBR, all the better...

There was a vid by public enemy, using their "g-mag" in a PDW. It works there, so it works in WAs (minus the valve locks, in case somebody still has them in)

Also, I do like their WA mags. Very reliable and won't leak even when stored with yellow gas...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you say V1 or V2 aks are we referring to just the newer 2011 and onward ones? Cause I had a 2011 ghk akm that kept destroying its hopup chamber and i couldnt seem to stop it. I wound up selling it.

The gun is picky on BBs, on some BBs the gun will not feed properly. And if the outer barrel is not screw in the right amount(within 1 full rotation) the hop-up can be too loose or too tight....

When you say V1 or V2 aks are we referring to just the newer 2011 and onward ones? Cause I had a 2011 ghk akm that kept destroying its hopup chamber and i couldnt seem to stop it. I wound up selling it.

That is common when using the GHK mags as the feed lips are a pinch too tight and cause the bb's to pop out of the mag causing jams everywhere.  Once I opened the feed lips all the jamming disappeared when running GHK GG and C02 mags.

The teaser videos from WGC, Samoon and PublicEnemy seem to show a fantastic little gun along with a very efficient newly redesigned magazine.  At first I was not interested, but it is definately growing on me.

Hmmm... I like the looks of this rifle, ambi features, around 300 USD, might very well end up in my collection :o

Anyone know if it is just GHK PDW internals inside of a new body or if it's something new? If I recall the GHK PDW was so-so.

I shot 3 loads of BBs with single charge of gas, kicks really hard for the first 2 loads and I wouldn't say the 3rd load is "usable" in game.

Would like to get one when it's out :P

oh BTW, 

http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-132163-1-1.html

Seems the prototype magazine is tooooooo PMAG-ish and they've changed the design, and some details on the gun too.

..........and the rails are also polymer and the top one looks off spec to me ..... I guess it's too thick for some QD mounts

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived