WTS: LCT AIMS, PolarStar Fusion Engine V3 Gen 2, MAGPUL Hand Stop Kit, & Midwest Industries Rail

PianoBlack

WTS: LCT AIMS, PolarStar Fusion Engine V3 Gen 2, MAGPUL Hand Stop Kit, & Midwest Industries Rail

Item Location: Washington, USA
Ships to Locations: USA
Shipping Method: USPS Priority Mail Domestically.
Payment Method Accepted: Paypal Preferred, USPS Money Order
Returns: Non Accepted

Trades: Contact me.

AIMSPMC.jpg

Item: LCT TIMS.

Price: $370 Shipped Or Best Offer.
Shipping: Included in price.
Condition: Brand New in Box.
Description: I bought this for a PMC gun but decided against keeping it as I'd rather have a PKM as a PMC gun. The handguards that come with the gun are the stock plastic handguards, though I have some wood AKS74 one on the way that can be swapped for no charge. The Midwest Industries Rail, T1 replica, and Magpul Hand Stop Kit are not included, but are for sale.

Item: Midwest Industries AK47/74 Universal handguard.

Price: $125 Shipped Or Best Offer.
Description: I bought this for a PMC gun but decided against keeping it as I'd rather have a PKM as a PMC gun. If you wish to include this with the above LCT, let me know and we can work on a better price.

Item: Magpul Hand Stop Kit.

Price: $20 Shipped Or Best Offer.
Condition: Like New.
Description: I bought this for a PMC gun but decided against keeping it as I'd rather have a PKM as a PMC gun. If you wish to include this with the above LCT, let me know and we can work on a better price.

Item: Replica Aimpoint T-1.

Price: $50 Shipped Or Best Offer.
Condition: Used.

PolarStarFusionEngineV3Gen2.jpg

Item: Polarstar Fusion Engine V3 Gen 2 (For AK).

Price: $500 Shipped Or Best Offer.
Condition: Like New.

The only thing I'm looking for in trade is an A&K/Echo1 PKM. I will not ship first, so don't ask.

Thanks for looking,

Piano

The following item is no longer available as I am returning it to Brownell's.

Item: Midwest Industries AK47/74 Universal handguard.
Price: $125 Shipped Or Best Offer.

Everything else is still available, but I am no longer accepting anything in trade as I purchased a PKM.

Cheers,

Piano

• 2 weeks later...

Reducing the price of the LCT to $340 shipped or best offer until the 31st. It goes off the market at the end of the month and goes on eBay at full price.

Reducing the price of the Polarstar to $475 shipped or best offer until the 31st. It goes off the market at the end of the month and goes on eBay at full price.

-Piano

• 4 weeks later...

Archived