LCT AS "Val" & VSS "Vintorez" AEG

rusTORK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :D

You know, someone should buy one of these when it's out and compare the externals to the airsoft panda / zeta labs externals from whatever pics are still left on the internet.

I'm sure Zeta would've sold the bodies they produced (there were production photos IIRC) since it's not completely worthless at all.  If they really went bankrupt and all.

And if the Chinese Govt. didn't find the bodies and destroyed them....but given that there's no rumours as to what happened to Zeta Labs, I would think they weren't actually caught by the Chinese Govt. :P

Nope. $650 parts kit in local store close to me.

I've been in contact with NPOAEG and ATACKA... after all, looks like I won't have to bother, LCT's quality is decent, and I have no experience with NPOAEG... LCT for me! rusTORK does that shop ship overseas by any chance..? 

rusTORK does that shop ship overseas by any chance..? 

I don't think they are selling directly. Only via dealers, but they have some outside Russia.

http://www.npoaeg.ru/dilers.html

ATACKA - Airsoft (www.ATACKA.com) in U.S.A.,
MWM Gillmann Gmbh (www.russ-guns.net) in Germany,

Anyway, your have to talk with each dealer to find out. :)

Anyway, your have to talk with each dealer to find out. :)

I know I've looked before.. ATACKA is offering it, they will restock in May.. but at a price of $1300 minimum, however if it's $650 at your local store... that's something else, $650 is reasonable (almost)... $1300 for a standard AEG in a cool shell... not so much :S 

Well... $650 it's just for a kit. Your still need gearbox and all other parts. But if your got plans on upgrade - it's a best option. I don't really think standard gearbox may cost $550...

$1300 for a standard AEG in a cool shell...

That's why i am a fun of GBB. Every gun is diffirent. :)

And if the Chinese Govt. didn't find the bodies and destroyed them....but given that there's no rumours as to what happened to Zeta Labs, I would think they weren't actually caught by the Chinese Govt. :P

Meh, I recon they didn't go bankrupt, they probably just changed their name and restart all over while keeping our cash in their pocket... 

Maybe use it rare opportunity? =) Haha... Imagine, your with VSS "Vintorez" on Red Square: Kremlin on back, Lenin on left. Hell of a photo. =)

YES! I almost forgot about EasyJet... From Moscow => London & London => Moscow for just $336.

eh, I recon they didn't go bankrupt, they probably just changed their name and restart all over while keeping our cash in their pocket... 

I'd have thought they'll reappear by now under a different name if that's the case :P

What I wanted to point out is the fact that ZL did make a batch of VSS/VAL externals if those factory pics were real; and if that's the case I would be very surprised if it doesn't end up reappearing in the market under a different brand or something if it wasn't destroyed. :P

ttp://redfirehk.com/eng/what_new_c.php

I'm so suspicious about these guys. 

Well we'll see :P  The mosin wouldn't be a giveaway since I've heard rumors that other companies in China were looking to copy ZL's mosin (which IIRC was a copy of KTWs).  I'll be looking mainly for the VSS and VALs coming up...

I actually went back to the defunct Japanese blog that ZL had set up and most of the VSS/VAL pics are gone.  There's still a pic of the partial receiver of the VAL (not a shop photo, but a product photo with a white background) but I'm not 100% sure whether it's actually a pic of the ZL VAL body rather than something ZL found on the net and reposted it as theirs. 

There's still a pic of the partial receiver of the VAL (not a shop photo, but a product photo with a white background) but I'm not 100% sure whether it's actually a pic of the ZL VAL body rather than something ZL found on the net and reposted it as theirs. 

It may be their product, but not photo of complete gun with scope and flash (it's a photoshoped photo).

actually went back to the defunct Japanese blog that ZL had set up and most of the VSS/VAL pics are gone.  There's still a pic of the partial receiver of the VAL (not a shop photo, but a product photo with a white background) but I'm not 100% sure whether it's actually a pic of the ZL VAL body rather than something ZL found on the net and reposted it as theirs. 

I have those pictures in my email's inbox ... sent to me from AirsoftPanda... I've seen them before.. trust me... I've looked at those pictures.... mofo's owe me $600.. RAAAAGEEEEEEEEEE

Will be pitty if NPOAEG will die in the same manner as BrassGuard did recently... after years of R&D and all investments asian guys will copy and do the same twice cheaper.

But for us airsofters thats great :) cruel market

... after years of R&D and all investments asian guys will copy and do the same twice cheaper.

I really agree with you, I've done this myself, measured up a Tanaka slide block myself, 3D modelled it, and then had it CNC'd, took me a few weeks of spare time to do it, and when I finally got it made, bloody TMC releases one for 30 bucks... so I can't even imagine how I would feel if I spend ages developing and designing and original product only to be copied and beaten on the market... :( but like you said... cruel market, but good for us yey :D 

I have no doubt that the LCT's will be good, but I know that sometime recently NPO started getting some really high quality features, including the same kind of metal finish used on the actual guns. Not sure if the bonuses like that will be anywhere near worth the price increase, but I'm still rooting for NPO.

What I'm hoping for the most is that LCT mags will be compatible with the NPO ones, so I'm not stuck buying $50 midcaps when I get my SR-3.

Archived