King Arms Blaser R93 Tactical II - Gas + CO2 Version!

aznriptide859

the springer uses an AEG barrel and bucking. so does KAs other sniper rifle, the SVD. though, since the pretty obviously used the tanaka design, the may have also used the tanaka style hop up and barrel. though i hope not.

the real one has optional parts to convert it to left hand opp. the whole gun is symmetrical  so its possible to do so. however, if KA neglected to add a locking notch in the receiver for the bolt handle on the left side and only put one on the right, it may be difficult or impossible to.

though, it is a gas gun and has a straight pull bolt. so it will not be hard to just cock it with your off hand or reach over the receiver, even if you're in an uncomfortable position.

the may have also used the tanaka style hop up and barrel. though i hope not.

Considering that King Arms already makes a VSR-10 Hop rubber and barrel conversion for the Tanaka M700, I think we can rule out the "traditional" Tanaka type Hop-rup rubber system on this version of the Blaser. That said, given the brief footage of the Hop-up adjustment system, I'm thinking it'll be more akin to a conventional VSR-10 system anyways.

There's a guy over on ZeroIn (one guy) with a spring R93. The cocking handle snapped while he was cocking the weapon, resulting in him punching himself in the face, but King Arms sent him a new and upgraded one rapidly and seem to be pretty helpful when it comes to inquiries and spares. I think he likes it a lot.

This will never take the place of the vapourware recoil G96, because it ain't recoil...  :(

Archived